The 17-Day Green Tea Diet
4 Cups of Tea, 4 Delicious Superfoods, 4 Steps to a Slimmer, Healthier You!
Editors of Eat This, Not That
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Flatten your belly, boost your metabolism, and strip away unwanted pounds with the most effective, least expensive, most scientifically proven weight-loss plan ever created!
It seems incredible. Impossible. And yet it’s true: Fast, permanent weight-loss is just a sip away, thanks to this unique program developed by the bestselling authors of Eat This, Not That!
And all it takes is a cup of hot water and a humble bag of green tea.
The secret lies in a rare but powerful nutrient known as EGCG—found almost exclusively in green tea—that improves fat burning, inhibits your body’s ability to build new fat cells, and protects you from each and every one of the major diseases of our day. Its effects are so powerful that, by combining it with the 4 unique superfoods of the 17-Day Green Tea Diet, you will:
• Lose body fat—as much as 14 pounds in 17 days!—while eating all your favorite foods. Discover why green tea drinkers have, on average, 20 percent less body fat than non-drinkers.
• Never feel hungry or deprived—even as the pounds melt away! Green tea quashes hunger, reduces stress, and even improves sleep.
• Boost your metabolism—instantly! Discover how green tea improves the effects of exercise—and even helps tone your muscles.
• Detox and cleanse your body, naturally. One study found that drinking tea may block your body from absorbing environmental toxins.
• Slow the aging process and look, feel, and live younger. Those who drink the most green tea are less likely to die of any cause than those who do not, according to an eleven-year study.
With a complete, easy-to-use eating plan that works for everyone, plus delicious recipes for meals, snacks, and even desserts, the 17-Day Green Tea Diet is the perfect plan for anyone who wants proven results—fast!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Published: Oct 13, 2015
- Publisher: Random House Publishing Group
- Seller: Penguin Random House LLC
- Print Length: 192 Pages
- Language: English