The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
The New York Times bestselling author of The 4-Hour Body shows readers how to live more and work less, now with more than 100 pages of new, cutting-edge content.
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan–there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, or earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
This step-by-step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
• How Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week
• How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
• How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
• How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
• How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”
The new expanded edition of Tim Ferriss’ The 4-Hour Workweek includes:
• More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
• Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating e-mail, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than $8 a meal
• How Lifestyle Design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
• The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either
From the Hardcover edition.
This book is very controversial to the status quo! Which means this is a very good book to read since the majority of people are full of mindless drivel and easily dismiss things as nonsense especially if it requires one to take a new perspective on something as deeply rooted in ones psyche as their profession or in most cases their life since most people associate their life to their job! Answer this question. What do you do? If you would normally answer this question with your job title or the company you work for you should probably read this book. But then again don't take my word for it this is again your life. Good luck
Funny, straightforward, compelling and encouraging. Well written and detailed with great resources and references. A clear must have for those working endless hours with dreams of escaping the rat race!
Possibilities are endless!
This book isn't just about a four hour work week. I think it has information that can help people become more efficient at their current job. It also inspired me to think of additional sources of income that I can explore. Tim is brilliant! It is a good read just to see his thought process.