The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
The New York Times bestselling author of The 4-Hour Body shows readers how to live more and work less, now with more than 100 pages of new, cutting-edge content.
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan–there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, or earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
This step-by-step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
• How Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week
• How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
• How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
• How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
• How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”
The new expanded edition of Tim Ferriss’ The 4-Hour Workweek includes:
• More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
• Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating e-mail, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than $8 a meal
• How Lifestyle Design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
• The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either
From the Hardcover edition.
This book is very controversial to the status quo! Which means this is a very good book to read since the majority of people are full of mindless drivel and easily dismiss things as nonsense especially if it requires one to take a new perspective on something as deeply rooted in ones psyche as their profession or in most cases their life since most people associate their life to their job! Answer this question. What do you do? If you would normally answer this question with your job title or the company you work for you should probably read this book. But then again don't take my word for it this is again your life. Good luck
There are so many powerful seeds planted in this life changing book, I don't even know where to begin. My best advice is to pick it up and check it out for yourself.
It teaches you to work smart, not hard.
The 4-Hour Workweek has changed my life forever. In fact, our family is currently on a 9-month around-the-world journey, inspired and fueled by Ferris' principles (I'm writing this review in Prague, while my business back home foots the bill). Highly recommended not just for those seeking to escape the Rat Race, but for anyone seeking to make their business or life more efficient and rewarding.