The Ancient Egyptians
David West & Anita Ganeri
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
This book introduces the reader to the fascinating world of the Ancient Egyptians. It explores how the Egyptian world was ruled and the famous tombs and temples built for its kings and queens. It also looks at how ordinary people lived their daily lives, from farming and what they ate, to Egyptian arts, crafts, and fashion.
Did you know...?
• Egyptians mummified people and animals.
• Egyptians did not use words, they used pictures called hieroglyphics.
• Egyptians did not use pillows, they slept with their heads on wooden stands.
This book is one of a series of eight books that explore Ancient Civilizations.
Titles in the series
- Category: History
- Published: Mar 01, 2013
- Publisher: David West Children's Books
- Seller: David West 208980959
- Print Length: 32 Pages
- Language: English