The Art of the App Store
The Business of Apple Development
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
A unique behind-the-scenes look at what makes an application succeed in the App Store
With this invaluable book, Tyson McCann offers a non-technical look at all aspects of the iPhone application development landscape and gets to the core of what makes a popular—and profitable—application. From knowing your customer to to launching a successful app, and everything in between, this must-have guide navigates such topics as developing a concept, analyzing the competition, considerations before the launch, marketing, building a community, and maintaining market share… to name a few.
- Setting Your Goals, Costs, and Expectations
- Researching the App Store Market
- Knowing Your Customer
- Plotting the Stages of Development
- Guidelines and Expectations for Developing Your App
- Creating Free and Freemium Apps
- Creating Paid and Premium Apps
- Adopting Apple's Approach
- Riding the Social Networking Wave
- Feedback, Maintaining, and Scaling
Open the vault to App Store success with this indispensable guide!