The Better Man Project
2,476 tips and techniques that will flatten your belly, sharpen your mind, and keep you healthy and happy for life!
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Men take better care of their cars than they do their own bodies, finding health information too technical, scary, or boring. Written and designed in a guy-friendly manner--think of a cross between an owner's manual to a vintage muscle car and a Boy Scout handbook--The Better Man Project aims to change that with a practical health guide to help men achieve the holy grail of a well-lived life.
In response to its readers' calls for more health content in the manner that they've come to expect from Men's Health, here is straightforward, personal information delivered with a double-shot of humor. Baby boomers and millennials alike will respond to the promise of leaner, stronger, healthier longevity. Features include:
• Health and fitness self-tests so readers see how they measure up to other guys their age
• A decade-by-decade cheat sheet for diagnostic tests men must have
• Special reports on testosterone supplementation, telomere protection, reversing diabetes and heart disease, and preventing dementia
• A troubleshooter's guide to common ailments and quick fixes
• A simple plan for losing weight and preserving muscle mass
• Answers to 50 questions men are afraid to ask their doctors
Readers who seize this moment and follow the world-class tips in this book can expect the next 40, 50, or more years of their lives to be the most active, fun, and satisfying ever.