The CoParenting Toolkit
The essential supplement to Mom's House, Dad's House
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
USA BEST BOOKS AWARD and INTERNATIONAL BOOK AWARDS
Award Winning Finalist!
"The CoParenting Toolkit will likely become the resource manual for coparents, their attorneys, and mediators… ---Claire N. Barnes, MA, Executive Director, Kids' Turn
"Best I have seen in this kind of book! …more useful and practical information in fewer pages than any other author on this topic. It's actually fun to read." ---Phillip Reedy, MA, Family Court Mediator, former Education Coordinator, California Statewide Office of Family Court Services
This is a real toolkit! A fresh practical approach. A must-have resource for separated and divorced parents, stepparents, and the professionals who work with them. Real life examples, timesaving quizzes, guides, checklists. You will find how to--
• Speed healing with ways to manage hurt and hard feelings.
• Avoid communication disasters and build teamwork.
• Design and adjust the best time-sharing schedule for your child.
• Manage different co-parenting situations and roadblocks.
• Find success with emails, texts, and meetings.
• Use and your strengths for yourself and as a co-parent.
PLUS, successful problem solving, “back-and-forth” options, what kids need you to know, parenting tips, “words to try”, and much more…