The Digital Puritan
Thomas Boston and Others
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
"The Digital Puritan" is a biannual digest of carefully selected Puritan works which provides a steady diet of sound Puritan teaching. The language has been gently modernised to render it more readable, while still retaining much of the flavour and character of the original text. Hundreds of helpful notes and Scripture references (in the English Standard Version®) are included as end-notes; no internet connection is needed.
The following articles appear in this autumn/winter 2015 edition:
1. The Authority and Utility of the Scriptures – Hugh Binning
2. The Duty of Searching the Scriptures – George Whitefield
3. The Great Worth of Scripture Knowledge – Francis Roberts
4. How the Word is to be Read and Heard – Thomas Boston
5. How We May Read the Scriptures with Most Spiritual Profit – Thomas Watson
6. The Puritan Practice of Meditation – Drs. Joel R. Beeke and Mark Jones
- Category: Religion & Spirituality
- Published: Nov 03, 2015
- Publisher: Lulu.com
- Seller: Lulu Enterprises, Inc.
- Print Length: 264 Pages
- Language: English