The Digital Puritan
Thomas Manton and Others
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
"The Digital Puritan" is a quarterly digest of carefully selected Puritan works which provides a steady diet of sound Puritan teaching. The language has been gently modernised to render it more readable, while still retaining much of the flavour and character of the original text. Hundreds of helpful notes and Scripture references (in the English Standard Version®) are included as end-notes; no internet connection is needed.
The following articles appear in this autumn 2014 edition:
1. There Is An Answerableness Between the Greatness of the Misery of Hell and the Happiness of Heaven – Jonathan Edwards.
2. How to Bear Afflictions – William Bates.
3. Let Not Sin Have Dominion Over You – Thomas Manton.
4. The Great Usefulness of the Law – John Flavel.
5. How We May Read the Scriptures with Most Spiritual Profit – Thomas Watson.
- Category: Religion & Spirituality
- Published: Nov 26, 2014
- Publisher: Lulu.com
- Seller: Lulu Enterprises, Inc.
- Print Length: 296 Pages
- Language: English