The Dolce Diet Living Lean
Mike Dolce & Brandy Roon
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
ESPN: “DOLCE IS A LIFESTYLE CHANGER.”
Called the patron saint of weight cutting, Mike Dolce has coordinated the high-profile weight loss for the world’s top athletes, including…
- Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson, UFC / Pride FC world champion
- Vitor THE PHENOM Belfort, UFC two-time world champion
- Thiago PITBULL Alves, UFC title contender
- Chael Sonnen, WEC / UFC title contender
- And many more!
The Dolce Diet: LIVING LEAN gives you:
- Recipes used in MMA’s top fight camps with gluten-free & vegan options
- Easy-to-follow sample meal plans
- Strength & Conditioning exercises with instructions & photos
- Workout plans used by today’s top athletes
This book is a great resource for anyone who wants healthy and tasty recipes. Definitely worth checking out. I lost about 15 pounds using this book and kept it off. Loads of simple, effective exercises also.
If you are serious or at least curious about making healthy lifestyle changes then DO NOT HESITATE. Order this book now and commit yourself to the Dolce Diet where you will find simple easy to follow guidelines about living the life you want. Dolce Diet is not a diet per se but a comprehensive guide to eating, training and living a healthy life. Follow coach on twitter @thedolcediet and see how accessible he is and how you can interact with him in real time. Lights out, this is the way to go.
Great for beginners.
First and foremost, I thank Mike for trying to help people. But, for someone like myself, that has been into fitness and nutrition all my life, it's not going to help much. I majored in Kinesiology, and studied nutrition. Literally, one recipe in the book is chicken breasts with salt and pepper and bake. If people don't have that down by now, then they need a lot more than just this book. The exercises, the recipes, the tips will not help someone with a lot of experience. You won't learn anything new. For someone just starting out, it's a great book to start with. Godspeed everyone.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Published: Jan 04, 2012
- Publisher: Conrad James Books
- Seller: Mike Dolce MMA Inc.
- Print Length: 178 Pages
- Language: English