The Great Facilitator
A Step-By-Step Guide for Preparing and Conducting Successful Meetings and Events
Philip Deane & Mark Beresford
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
This book will be useful for you if you need to prepare and conduct business meetings in English.
The facilitation methodologies and techniques are presented using a step-by-step approach to help you quickly learn the process of preparing and conducting successful business meetings. The book includes case study examples, useful phrases, and many techniques to help you plan, prepare and conduct successful business meetings. We’ve also included, example meeting processes, widgets and checklists to help you quickly plan and prepare your meetings and apply the methodology and techniques to your situation.
In summary, this book is for you if you are:
- An inexperienced facilitator.
- Preparing for a new or unfamiliar international meeting situation.
- Preparing to facilitate in a new or different cultural environment.
- Assigned to work in an international business environment.
- Working and sharing information in multicultural project teams.
- Facilitating business meetings in your second language.
What's New in Version 1.2
Corrected page numbering - minor edits