The Hands-on Intel Edison Manual Lab
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Intel Edison development platform is the first in a series of low-cost, general purpose compute platforms and companies working in the Internet of Things (IoT) and Wearable Computing. This book helps you how to get started with Intel Edison development with Intel Edison kit for Arduino using Python, C/C++, and Node.js. The following is a list of highlight topic:
* Preparing Development Environment
* Yocto Embedded Linux-based OS
* Working with Arduino IDE Software
* Intel Edison I/O Programming: GPIO, Analog I/O (PWM), UART, SPI, I2C/TWI
* Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and iBeacon
* Working with XBee IEEE 802.15.4
- Category: Computers
- Published: Dec 10, 2014
- Publisher: Lulu.com
- Seller: Lulu Enterprises, Inc.
- Print Length: 40 Pages
- Language: English