The Inner Compass
14 Leadership Secrets to Finding Your True North
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Many leaders lead by what they do. The best leaders also lead by who they are.
In The Inner Compass, author, coach, and leadership expert Diane Kucala explains and illustrates fourteen character traits found in the best leaders. Each chapter is powerfully and simply written with busy professionals in mind to equip them to take their leadership to the highest level.Each page reveals transformational mindsets, including:
• The true power of leadership starts with the character of the leader
• Even people of character make mistakes, but having character means they can always get pointed in the right direction again
• Leaders of character inspire those around them to contribute their best, which brings greater results, happier workplaces, and increased possibilities for the future
• There are many examples of leaders with character, despite the common reputation business leaders have
• And many more!
The Inner Compass is a resource you will return to for years, reminding you of what is possible for leaders with character. Using this book as a practical guide, your business and leadership will experience radical transformation.
Most importantly, The Inner Compass will become just that—inward character traits you truly possess, not simply more tricks or tips you have to remember. These will become part of who you are, helping you always stay aligned with your True North.
- Category: Management & Leadership
- Published: Nov 04, 2013
- Publisher: Blueprint LEADERSHIP
- Seller: TJ Associates LLC
- Print Length: 112 Pages
- Language: English