The Jumbie House
Pamela Fagan Hutchins
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
EBOOK SHORT STORY
The Jumbie House, an eBook short story, is an outtake from Leaving Annalise (What Doesn’t Kill You, #2): A Katie Romantic Mystery in the award-winning, best-selling romantic mystery series, and contains details not available in the book version!
Hell Hath No Fury Like a Jumbie Scorned
In the wake of a hurricane, Katie and her new husband prepare to leave St. Marcos—and the jumbie house Annalise—for good. Annalise is none too pleased, and Katie’s heart’s not in it either. It seems as if all the forces of heaven and earth have aligned to stop Katie from leaving, with even Annalise turning her back when Katie needs her most.
See why Pamela has won contest after contest.
• 2016 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
• 2015 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
• 2014 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Cross Genre Fiction
• 2014 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Quarter-finalist, Romance
• 2013 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Business: Publishing
• 2012 WINNER of the Houston Writers Guild Ghost Story Contest
• 2012 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Parenting: Divorce
• 2011 WINNER of the Houston Writers Guild Novel Contest, Mainstream
• 2010 WINNER of the Writers League of Texas Manuscript Contest, Romance
>>> Once Upon A Romance Calls Hutchins an “up and coming powerhouse writer.”
>>> If you like Sandra Brown or Janet Evanovich, you will love Pamela Fagan Hutchins. A former attorney and native Texan, Pamela lived in the U.S. Virgin Islands for nearly ten years. She refuses to admit to taking notes for this series during that time.
>>> The reviews are in, and they’re good. Very, very good.
“A lively romantic mystery that will likely leave readers eagerly awaiting a sequel.” Kirkus Reviews
“A riveting drama with plenty of twists and turns for an exciting read, highly recommended.” Small Press Bookwatch
“An exciting tale that combines twisting investigative and legal subplots with a character seeking redemption. An exhilarating mystery with a touch of voodoo.” Midwest Book Review MBR Bookwatch
>>> Don’t worry—there’s more What Doesn’t Kill You where The Jumbie House came from!
Catch Katie’s full adventures beginning with Saving Grace (What Doesn’t Kill You, #1): A Katie Romantic Mystery.
- Category: Fiction & Literature
- Published: Jan 27, 2017
- Publisher: SkipJack Publishing
- Seller: Macmillan / Holtzbrinck Publishers, LLC
- Print Length: 110 Pages
- Language: English