The Law School Decision Game
A Playbook for Prospective Lawyers
Ann K. Levine, Esq.
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Whether you’re considering law school or are already committed, The Law School Decision Game: A Playbook for Prospective Lawyers explains your choice to enter the legal profession with the candor readers have come to expect from Ann Levine's Law School Expert blog including:
• What lawyers do, how much money they make, and how hard they work.
• What’s important in choosing a law school.
• What BigLaw is really like.
• What to consider before taking on student loan debt in today's job market.
• What you can do now to increase your likelihood of getting hired later.
• What is important in choosing an area of specialization.
• What you need to know and do in law school and in the first few years of your career to set yourself up for success.
- Category: Law
- Published: Oct 18, 2011
- Publisher: Abraham Publishing
- Seller: BookBaby
- Print Length: 241 Pages
- Language: English