The Merry Wives of Windsor
William Shakespeare and Others
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
“Why, then the world’s mine oyster.”
—The Merry Wives of Windsor
Eminent Shakespearean scholars Jonathan Bate and Eric Rasmussen provide a fresh new edition of this popular comedy of love, laughter, and merriment—along with more than a hundred pages of exclusive features, including
• an original Introduction to The Merry Wives of Windsor
• incisive scene-by-scene synopsis and analysis with vital facts about the work
• commentary on past and current productions based on interviews with leading directors, actors, and designers
• photographs of key RSC productions
• an overview of Shakespeare’s theatrical career and chronology of his plays
Ideal for students, theater professionals, and general readers, these modern and accessible editions from the Royal Shakespeare Company set a new standard in Shakespearean literature for the twenty-first century.
Where is the text?
I will be asking for my money back... There is nothing but black pages where the actual text should be... All of the introductory information is there... But not the actual play.
- Category: Theater
- Published: Jun 14, 2011
- Publisher: Random House Publishing Group
- Seller: Penguin Random House LLC
- Print Length: 208 Pages
- Language: English