The Old Farmer's Almanac 2012
Old Farmers Almanac
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
America’s best-selling annual publication is also the most beloved: Its name makes people smile and its contents tickle funny bones. A reference book that reads like a magazine, the Almanac is packed with facts, features, and fun that make every day special. The 2012 edition, which marks the publication’s 220th anniversary, will feature . . .
•weather predictions for every day and climatic trends for each season, plus the science behind weather folklore
• the most accurate astronomical data under the sun, with best-viewing recommendations for every month
• gardening advice for growing vegetables and flowers, not to mention worthwhile weeds
• easy, mouthwatering recipes for Dutch ovens
• amusing and enlightening articles on topics such as cures for a headache, quirky measurements, and heirloom animals
• ideas, hints, and charts that provide simple solutions and shortcuts for everyday challenges
• and much, much more! Added value this year . . .
• 80 full-color pages • full-color national weather maps of winter and summer forecasts
• national, in-person TV, radio, and print publicity campaign, beginning in September 2011
- Category: Almanacs & Yearbooks
- Published: Sep 13, 2011
- Publisher: OFA
- Seller: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Print Length: 288 Pages
- Language: English