The Power of a Plan
How a Personal CFO Can Help Business Owners & Professionals Prosper
David E. Stone
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
PLAN your FINANCIAL WORRIES away
Residents of Oklahoma plan for tornadoes. Just living there carries a risk of their
home being swept away by a violent cyclone―so they prepare for the worst.
As a business owner or soon-to-be retiree, you also must plan for the worst.
Markets will fluctuate and investments will falter, but with a plan, you can endure
the trying times.
David Stone has been helping individuals and business owners plan their
financial matters since 1992, and in The Power of a Plan, he shares strategies
you can use to improve your financial situation now and plan for the future.
Inside, you’ll learn how to:
• manage and understand your cash flow
• handle your insurance needs
• manage the risk of your investments
• oversee real estate investments
• prepare for retirement
• implement tax-planning strategies
• leave an inheritance to future generations
• identify business succession opportunities
You may not be in danger of tornadoes, but everyone is susceptible to financial
ruin―with a plan, you can be more prepared to beat the odds.