The Practical Guide to Men
How to Spot the Hidden Traits of Good Men and Great Relationships
Shawn T. Smith
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Good men are everywhere, and they are searching for terrific women. So why are they hard to find? And why do so many women make life-altering mistakes by choosing the wrong men?
The answer is distressingly simple. Good men don’t always know how to attract women, and women don’t always recognize good men.
But don’t despair! The Practical Guide to Men holds time-tested wisdom for spotting good men who are searching for great relationships. You’ll discover...
• The three pillars of a good man. Men of character possess these basic traits.
• The twelve-point man inspection. These questions will help you evaluate his relationship readiness.
• Ten self-deceptions that lead to costly relationship errors. Find out how to avoid common mistakes women make when choosing men.
Written by a happily married man who is also a clinical psychologist, The Practical Guide to Men is a celebration of romance, and it’s the perfect guide to finding love in these complex times.
- Category: Family & Relationships
- Published: Jan 19, 2016
- Publisher: Mesa Press
- Seller: Mesa Psychological Services
- Print Length: 228 Pages
- Language: English