David West & Anita Ganeri
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
This book introduces the reader to the fascinating world of the Romans. It explores how the Romans ruled their empire and prayed to their gods. It also looks at how ordinary people lived their daily lives, from farming and what they ate, to Roman arts, crafts, and fashion.
Did you know...?
• The Roman empire stretched from Great Britain to Egypt.
• A Roman soldier could walk 50 miles a day.
• A favorite Roman meal was cooked dormouse.
This book is one of a series of eight books that explore Ancient Civilizations.
Titles in the series
- Category: History
- Published: Mar 01, 2013
- Publisher: David West Children's Books
- Seller: David West 208980959
- Print Length: 32 Pages
- Language: English