The Super You
Unlocking and Living With Your Highest Level Of Confidence
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
"Just want to let you know that I appreciate the positivity you bring to the universe man. You always have something to say that builds people up. It's great thing." - Horace Buddoo
When I was a child, there were these color-by-numbers coloring books we would play with. Each page would have a picture of, say, a bear. And the bear would have different areas of its body marked by a number. There was a little box in the corner of the page that told you which colors referred to each number. So if the number "1" was green, you colored all the corresponding 1s on the page in green. Then you did the same with black, red, yellow and the rest. After coloring in all the numbered sections, you'd have a perfectly colored picture to admire. There was no thinking or real-life application necessary. Just do what the damn book said, step by step, and everything would be perfect.
The Super You is not a coloring book.
My goals in writing this book are to:
1) Give you insight into the phenomenon of confidence by explaining what it is, where it comes from, when you can use it to your advantage, and how it is developed, strengthened and weakened.
2) Prepare you to apply what you read in real life, learning instinctively when to use each tool in your box, since no two situations are ever exactly the same.
3) Leave you with The Super You, the version of you who has the confidence to think and say and do all of the things you've considered but haven't dared trying.
That's what this book is.
- Category: Self-Improvement
- Published: Sep 15, 2014
- Publisher: Work On Your Game Inc.
- Seller: Dre Baldwin
- Print Length: 67 Pages
- Language: English