The Tactical Guide to Women
How Men Can Manage Risk in Dating and Marriage
Shawn T. Smith
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
For men, love is a high-stakes gamble. The right woman can be the best part of a man’s life, and the wrong one can lead to personal and financial ruin. In today’s climate, no man should venture into romance without a reliable risk-management strategy.
The Tactical Guide to Women delivers a solid plan for allowing the right women into your life, and keeping the wrong ones at a safe distance. You’ll discover how to:
• Identify good women of low drama and high character
• Reduce your vulnerability to women who seem perfect for you—but aren’t
• Spot the early warning signs of emotional instability
You’ll also learn:
• Critical techniques for seeing women clearly
• The most common mistakes that lead men into disastrous relationships
• How to reduce the odds of a good relationship going bad
Impeccably researched and backed by the author’s decade of clinical experience, The Tactical Guide to Women provides men with desperately needed, rarely discussed strategies for finding sanity, joy, and companionship. This is not another book about getting laid. This book is about not getting screwed.
Life changing book
Every man dating should read this book, and give to every son once he begins the dating process. I wish I had read this book before I married the woman I eventually divorced. I don't plan to make that mistake again, and this book should help me do that. Can't recommend this book strongly enough. Truly insightful and life changing.
- Category: Family & Relationships
- Published: Sep 01, 2017
- Publisher: Mesa Press
- Seller: Mesa Psychological Services
- Print Length: 236 Pages
- Language: English