The Wonder Weeks, Leap 5
Hetty van de Rijt & Frans Plooij
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
WARNING: In The Wonder Weeks, full version, all ten leaps are described. This chapter book only describes the fifth leap.
The Wonder Weeks, start fussy week 23, Wonder Week 26, Leap 5. How to stimulate your baby's mental development and help him turn this predictable, great, fussy phases into a magical leap forward, describes in easy-to-understand terms the incredible developmental changes that all babies go through 26 weeks after the due date (start fussy period at 23 weeks).
The book is based on the discovery of the phenomenon that all normal, healthy babies appear to be more tearful, troublesome, demanding and clingy at very nearly the same ages.
A worldwide bestseller and sanity savior for parents around the globe.
@26 Weeks (Leap of “Relationships”): In, On, Behind, and For How Long?
After this leap, your baby will start to perceive relationships, including distance, between the things that make up his world. Suddenly, his world is a very, very big place and he is a very small part. It also includes simple things like the distance or the juxtaposition between things and the placement of things in relation to each other: something can be inside, outside, on top of, next to, underneath or in between something else, and your baby will play with these notions. Maybe your baby suddenly cries if you go a little further from him. This is very normal. Your baby now understands that the distance between you and him increases!
Note: Most babies make this leap 26 weeks after the due date. However, some babies make the leap one week sooner, some one week later.
This chapter / leap book includes:
• Guide to baby's behavior at the age of 26 weeks (start fussy period at 23 weeks)
• An explanation of the markers for cranky, clingy, crying (the three C's) behavior and how to deal with them
• A description from your baby's perspective of the world around him and how you can understand the changes he's going through
• Fun games and gentle activities you can do with your child
This chapter / leap book offers you:
• Support in times of trouble (26 weeks) (fussy period start at 23 weeks)
• Help in understanding your baby
• Hints on how to help your baby play and learn
• A unique account of your baby's development
For more detailed information about contents and the research behind the book, please visit www.thewonderweeks.com
Best books ever!
I love using the App, I'm sure the books are better!
- Category: Family & Relationships
- Published: Sep 12, 2012
- Publisher: Kiddy World Promotions BV
- Seller: Kiddy World Promotions B.V.
- Print Length: 50 Pages
- Language: English