There Are No Dumb Questions About Money: Answers and Advice to Help You Make the Most of Your Finances
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Up-to-Date, Common-Sense Money Answers, from the Internet's #1 Personal Finance Journalist!
• Quick, bite-size advice you can understand, trust, and use
• Save for retirement, college, or anything else
• Pay off debt, the smart way
• By award-winning MSN Money/AARP financial columnist and CNBC contributor Liz Weston
You can build financial security--and you don't need to be a rocket scientist to do it. This book brings together all the help you'll need, in common-sense language anyone can understand. It's organized around the questions real people have asked Liz Weston, the Internet's #1 financial columnist. Weston's answers are simple, accurate, and up-to-date… and best of all, you can use them.
Here are powerful, sensible ways to get out of debt… set financial priorities for a better life… and save for everything from college to retirement. Weston offers realistic, up-to-date help with everything from investing to home buying, from improving your credit score to avoiding identity theft. You'll also learn how to master the emotions of money: to get past the pain, arguments, and guilt, and do what works.
- Category: Personal Finance
- Published: Aug 22, 2012
- Publisher: Pearson Education
- Seller: Pearson Education, Inc.
- Print Length: 224 Pages
- Language: English