Zach Allen & Michael Mengoli
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
A comprehensive approach for preparing and competing in golf tournaments from the Southern California PGA’s Teacher of the Year.
This revolutionary golf primer incorporates numerous multimedia features, including:
- 28 video explanations and drills (more than an hour of video instruction); and
- interactive photo galleries and diagrams.
- Pre-tournament strategies for the driving range, putting green, and casual rounds;
- Tournament advice for warmups, pre-shot routines, first tee jitters, on-the-fly adjustments, and recovery; and
- Post-tournament lessons and analysis.
It's more than a book—it's videos, tutorials, illustrations. It's a lesson series!
Love your YouTube videos! Began playing in golf tournaments this month, and came across this book just in time. Helps get me on the right track whether I am playing for money, or tournaments, and dealing with pressure situations.
Great Advice on how to relax and enjoy golf
I’ve been a coach of many sports, for many years, but am a “self taught” golfer with a 15 handicap. I’ve been missing the cut on most of my club championship tournaments due to over thinking, over trying and pressing, e.g. choking. Zach gives many tips on how to compete relaxed and confident. Now my “practice rounds” will become mini-tournaments against myself and friends. This is the best $9.99 I’ve ever spent on golf. I will make this up in having fewer lost balls in no time.