How technology is helping us monitor and improve our health
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Self-tracking is the practice of measuring and monitoring your health, activities or diet through technologies such as smartphone apps, wearables and personal genomics, empowering you to take control of your day to day health. Richard MacManus explains the benefits and risks of self-tracking and looks at:
- What exactly is being tracked
- The tools and techniques being used
- The best practices of early adopters
- How self-tracking is revolutionizing the health and wellness industries
- How the medical establishment is adapting to these new trends