Twist Me: The Complete Trilogy
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
All 3 books in the New York Times bestselling trilogy, available for the first time in one convenient, discounted bundle. Over 1000 pages of addictive, thrilling dark romance!
“Will you ever let me go?”
“No, Nora,” he replies, and I can feel his smile in the darkness. “Never.”
On the eve of her eighteenth birthday, Nora Leston meets Julian Esguerra, and her life changes forever. Stolen away to a private island, she finds herself at the mercy of a powerful, dangerous man whose touch makes her burn.
A man whose obsession with her knows no bounds.
Her enigmatic captor is as cruel as he is beautiful, yet it’s his tenderness that devastates her most. Drawn into his violent world, Nora must find a way to adapt and survive—and find light within the darkness.
Over 1000 5-star reviews across individual books. Here’s what readers are saying:
• “So enthralling, gripping, raw, thrilling, breathtaking I could not put my Kindle down”
• “Twists you into gut wrenching agony and fear and turns you into a writhing mass of need”
• “I enjoyed this book with fear and arousal, amazed by the beauty in its darkness”
• “This series will forever be burned into my heart. I loved it from the very first page and mourned the last page because I never wanted it to end.”
• “This trilogy deserves 10 stars!” • “Utterly brilliant”
Even when you don't want to, you still root for Nora & Julian
This was a great read. I keep it in my library and have re-read it multiple times. I hope you enjoy the places, characters and extremely perverse situations as much as I did. You will fall in love with Nora & Julian and their twisted relationship even when you know you shouldn't!!!
O M G!!!
The writers have a talent to tell great stories.... I loved it , I hate it, I got very emotional through this book. There's time I had to set it down but there's time when I could put it down.
S U S P E N S E was Awesome.
You can't, you won't, you shouldn't ever put it down. It consumed my life and my thoughts in so many ways. This was one of the best series I've ever read, and I am so thankful that it was written so beautifully. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.