Twitter in One Hour for Lawyers
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
More lawyers than ever before are using Twitter to network with colleagues, attract clients, market their law firms, and even read the news. But to the uninitiated, Twitter's short messages, or tweets, can seem like they are written in a foreign language. Twitter in One Hour for Lawyers will demystify one of the most important social-media platforms of our time and teach you to tweet like an expert. In just one hour, you will learn to:
Create a Twitter account and set up your profile • Read tweets and understand Twitter jargon
• Write tweets--and send them at the appropriate time
• Gain an audience--follow and be followed
• Engage with other Twitters users
• Integrate Twitter into your firm's marketing plan
• Cross-post your tweets with other social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn
• Understand the relevant ethics, privacy, and security concerns
• Get the greatest possible return on your Twitter investment
And much more!