Understanding Revival and Addressing the Issues it Provokes so that we can Intelligently Cooperate with the Holy Spirit
During Times of Revivals and Awakenings
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Updated in 2017. Understanding Revival and Addressing the Issues It Provokes guides us through centuries of God’s Divine visitations and reveals what we can expect to see, as God rends the heavens and pours out His Spirit. Read about revivals from the Bible and Church history, Divine paradoxes and times of solemn commotion – revived Christians, saved communities, churches on fire and transformed nations.
• What happens in true heaven-sent revival.
• The theology and practical application of revival.
• The workings of Holy Spirit during times of revivals.
• How to discern between God’s dynamics and the demonic.
• How to handle those in the flesh + warnings from Scripture.
• The Devil as an infiltrator and imitator and how to stand firm.
• How to deal with physical phenomena and manifestations.
• Learning the lessons from past revivals and awakenings.
• The purpose of revival merchandise and memorabilia.
• The dangers, joys and diversities of genuine revivals.
• Why we need revival and how we can see it.
Through the use of Scripture and church history Understanding Revival reveals how we can intelligently cooperate with the Holy Spirit during times of revivals and awakenings and not reject His workings due to religious affections, physical phenomena or manifestations and that we may be not be caught unaware of the tactics of the enemy.
Mathew Backholer is the co-founder of ByFaith Media (www.ByFaith.org) and films and presents ByFaith TV which airs on numerous Christian networks around the world. As a revival historian he collates, documents and records revivals from around the globe. He is the author of a number of books including: Revival Fires and Awakenings, Global Revival, Revival Fire and Extreme Faith.
- Category: Christianity
- Published: Nov 24, 2016
- Publisher: ByFaith Media
- Seller: ByFaith Media
- Print Length: 252 Pages
- Language: English