Weber's Time to Grill
Get In. Get Out. Get Grilling.
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Getting dinner on the table shouldn't require a long-term commitment. Or mean defaulting to a frozen meal. Not when you have options. Weber's Time to Grill is packed with over 200 fresh, new recipes specially created to save time without sacrificing an ounce of flavor-even the barbecue classics. Pulled pork you can pull off fast? No sweat. Slow-cooked ribs sped up? You bet. Inside you'll find a wide range of recipes from super easy to more adventurous-all low labor.
At the touch of your fingertips...
• Enlarge the recipe with our countertop viewing tool so you can easily see the ingredient list and method––leading to perfect results every time!
• Tap the tip box icons to call up additional information and ideas.
• Click on a recipe title in the table of contents or other highlighted spots throughout the book to view that recipe––no more flipping through pages!
• Prep school slideshows combine succinct steps and images to make slicing, dicing, and other hands-on work a breeze.
• How-to videos walk you through grill set up and doneness tests.
Useless In iBooks, buy a hard copy instead
This book is the best in grilling but as Hardcopy NOT iBooks and here is why
It is very hard to go through in iBooks, it is PDF file not iBook author format.
so NO table of content, to find something you have to go though out the whole book, you can not control the font size which is very small. You can not highlight so my advise buy the hard copy which you will get iPhone app as a bonus with it. This book in iBooks is completely useless and it has just couple videos and that is all. You will NOT find a video for each recipes and one of the two videos doesn't work. It is just audio.
This book ROCKS!! It's easy to read and follow. All cookbooks should be like this.