What to Expect When You're Expected
A Fetus's Guide to the First Three Trimesters
David Javerbaum & Mike Loew
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
This new second edition is filled with the latest, most accurate wombhood information, including comforting answers to hundreds of questions, such as
• “My mother just took a sip of white wine. Am I going to end up looking like some Chernobyl baby now?”
• “So far Mommy is spending most of her pregnancy in a state of stress, anxiety, and depression. Which one should she focus on?”
• “I’m kicking as hard as I can, but Mom says it feels like ‘butterflies fluttering.’ Am I doing something wrong?”
• “Why do my parents blast Mozart at me every night right when I’m trying to sleep?!?”
• “To the nearest hundred, how many people should Mommy invite to my birth?”
From the Trade Paperback edition.
This book was one of the funniest, laugh-out-loud books I have read since my zygote years!
Not entertaining and not helpful!!!!