When God Goes to Starbucks
A Guide to Everyday Apologetics
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
More than ever, Christians are bombarded with tough faith questions from their pluralistic friends and neighbors. Many of these emerge as "anti-truth claims" and slogans we are all familiar with:
• Why not just look out for yourself?
• Do what you want--just as long as you don't hurt anyone
• Miracles violate the laws of nature
• Aren't people born gay?
Paul Copan has been answering questions like these for many years. In When God Goes to Starbucks, he offers readers solid and caring Christian responses to these and many other concerns that are being discussed in Starbucks, shopping malls, youth groups, and schools. Each chapter provides succinct answers and points for countering the cultural questions believers are faced with today.
From Publishers Weekly
© Publishers Weekly
- Category: Religion & Spirituality
- Published: Aug 01, 2008
- Publisher: Baker Publishing Group
- Seller: Baker Book House Company
- Print Length: 224 Pages
- Language: English