When Women Stop Hating Their Bodies
Freeing Yourself from Food and Weight Obsession
Jane R. Hirschmann
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
What do you think would happen if women stopped hating their bodies? We would . . . .
* Learn to eat when, what, and how much our bodies need.
* Overcome our fear of not dieting.
* Look in the mirror and like what we see.
* Decode our fat talk to reveal our real concerns.
* Stop trying to measure up to society's ridiculous and impossible standards of female beauty.
* Learn to accept ourselves -- our bodies as well as our feelings -- unconditionally.
From the Hardcover edition.