Why and Where Divorcing Husbands Hide Assets and How to Find Them
Jeffrey A. Landers, CDFA
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Since 2010, the Think Financially, Not Emotionally® brand has become invaluable for women and their advisors who want to better understand the financial implications of divorce. Think Financially, Not Emotionally® books, seminars, workshops, and other content are helping women around the country improve their financial footing and literacy before, during and after divorce.
Now, I've written this eBook to dig a little deeper into one of the most troubling financial issues a divorcing woman might face: the possibility that her husband could be hiding assets.
In Why and Where Divorcing Husbands Hide Assets and How to Find Them, you'll find information that every divorcing woman needs to know, such as:
* How marital assets are divided in divorce
* Reasons why your husband may be hiding assets
* Common "schemes" for hiding assets
* The signs your husband's business has become afflicted with Sudden Income Deficit Syndrome
* Ways a forensic accountant may be able to help you find hidden assets
* The consequences of hiding assets during divorce
* ...And much more!
At the end of each chapter, I've included insights from other experts working in the field