The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Economic Geography
Trevor J. Barnes and Others
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Economic Geography presents students and researchers with a comprehensive overview of the field, put together by a prestigious editorial team, with contributions from an international cast of prominent scholars.
- Offers a fully revised, expanded, and up-to-date overview, following the successful and highly regarded Companion to Economic Geography published by Blackwell a decade earlier, providing a comprehensive assessment of the field
- Takes a prospective as well as retrospective look at the field, reviewing recent developments, recurrent challenges, and emerging agendas
- Incorporates diverse perspectives (in terms of specialty, demography and geography) of up and coming scholars, going beyond a focus on Anglo-American research
- Encourages authors and researchers to engage with and contextualize their situated perspectives
- Explores areas of overlap, dialogues, and (potential) engagement between economic geography and cognate disciplines