Winning at Baccarat!
W. Scott Warner
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
You Don’t Have To Be A Professional Gambler To Win Like One.
How would you like to be a winning baccarat player? A player who gets respect, always makes the right bets, and above all—never loses his or her cool?
Now you can. Finally, you don’t have to be a professional gambler to enjoy lucrative winnings at the baccarat tables.
Winning at Baccarat: Baccarat Strategies to Consistently Win at Punto Banco gives you insider’s tips and tricks for mastering the skills needed to win at baccarat, making the most of your time and money.
You’ll receive our step-by-step approach to reduce the house edge and improve your odds of winning. Our deceptively simple system takes the uncertainty out of baccarat betting.
Reduce the house edge and improve your odds of winning. Our system covers all betting strategies including:
• Baccarat betting decisions – including which bets to make in every situation
• Rules for dealing to the banker’s hand
• Rules for dealing to the player’s hand
• What to do if you’re asked to be the banker
• The differences between the two types of baccarat tables and which one you should choose
• Baccarat lingo
We’ll show you:
• How to Play Baccarat Like a Pro
• The Best Bets in Baccarat
• The Worst Bets in Baccarat – avoid these bets at all costs!
• The Most Common Mistakes Made in Baccarat – you’ll look like an amateur if you do any of these
• Where to Win at Baccarat
• And Much, Much More
Take your game to the professional level with Winning at Baccarat today!
This book is horrible. Gives no true insight to the game. I just learned how to play from my husband and could have written a better book. Do not waste your money. You can find out more information on the Internet.
Pass this one up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was able to glance and read this book within 5 minutes. There is nothing in this book that is valuable, not even for the beginner! The title is completely misleading. Betting on the Banker only as the main strategy is just unsettling! This is a three dollar book with a dollar of pertinent information.
Pass this one up!!