Writing Active Hooks Book 2: Evocative Description, Character, Dialogue, Foreshadowing and Where to Use Hooks
#2, Writing Active Hooks
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Read this sentence: Kill the puppy.
Do you know what hooks are present? How many hooks? If you don’t -- you need this book.
Every story needs hooks. The best writers know how and where to create them to keep the reader turning the pages. Do you?
Within this book you’ll learn:
* Four of the most universal of hooks to use, regardless of what you write.
* How and where hooks MUST be applied throughout your novel.
* Why, even with a great plot, theme or story, writers miss creating a compelling novel.
** Where some writers miss the boat by not understanding the power of hooks.
* Concrete, actions to improve YOUR writing.
Great novels don’t happen by accident.
Understanding how to compel a reader to keep reading doesn’t happen by accident.
Powerful writing—no matter what you write—doesn’t happen by accident.
Want to create page-turning novels? If not – ignore this book.
Other Books in This Series
- Category: Writing
- Published: Apr 18, 2015
- Publisher: Cantwell Publishing, LLC
- Seller: Draft2Digital, LLC
- Print Length: 181 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: #2, Writing Active Hooks