Crossing the Comfort Zone: Step Outside It, Face Your Fears and Grow
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
How can you face your fears, take risks, and change your daily routines to grow? This mini-book teaches you how to become knowledgeable about your fears and overcome them by taking small steps outside of your comfort zone.
This mini-book teaches:
* How to determine the source of your fears
* How to deal with your fears and create a mantra to help you step outside your comfort zone
* 12 daily exercises for stepping outside of your comfort zone
* Mastery exercise for stepping outside of your comfort zone
Part of the Evolve Your Life: Mini-Books For Finding Happiness Series.
- Category: Self-Improvement
- Published: Jan 18, 2012
- Publisher: Derek Ralston
- Seller: Smashwords
- Print Length: 14 Pages
- Language: English