Whether you’re pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, telling a story, or igniting a movement, use Haiku Deck to create beautiful presentations that wow your audience.
“It's the Instagram for pitch decks.” -- Mashable
“Makes creating beautiful presentations a cinch and a joy, whether you have design skills or not” -- Lifehacker
“A smart app that makes beautiful slideshows in no time and makes your iPad a more productive tool” -- Wall Street Journal
Create, Edit, View any time, anywhere.
* Seamless, real-time syncing between iPad, iPhone, and Web
* Create and edit your Haiku Decks on the Web, iPhone, or iPad
* Use your iPhone as a remote in presentation mode
* View image-rich Haiku Decks in a mobile-optimized display
Beautiful Presentations 10x Faster and 10x Easier
* Designed to encourage presentation best practices, such as simplified text, high-impact imagery, and clean, consistent formatting.
* Powerful image search, with automatic sizing and attribution, puts over 40 million free, high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos at your fingertips or add your own images from your camera roll.
* Apply stylish, professionally designed fonts and layouts with one tap for a cohesive, polished look.
* Use touch controls to create flawlessly beautiful pie charts, bar charts, and stat charts.
* Streamlined list and multiline text templates offer additional detail without clutter.
* Import and edit images from your iPad, Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, or other online sources for a personalized touch.
Create, Present and Browse with iPhone
* NEW! Create decks on your iPhone!
* Quickly detects and connects with nearby devices for painless setup
* Easily share Haiku Decks via AirDrop, email, or social sites
* Intuitive one-hand remote navigation
* Private note display turns your iPhone into a personal teleprompter
* Browse dozens of inspiring Haiku Decks in our Featured and Popular Galleries
*NEW! Share to Google+ and Pinterest from iPad and iPhone
*NEW! Streamlined export to .pptx and .pdf
*NEW! Easier access to in-app privacy settings
* View or present decks with an iPad, iPhone, projector, or any web browser.
* Easily share decks via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
* Easily embed decks or export to PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF.
Simple, Beautiful, Fun
Haiku Deck is not just for in-person presentations; it’s a powerful tool for bringing ideas to life. Here’s how creative communicators around the world are using it:
* Pitch an idea
* Add beautiful visuals to a blog or a website
* Sell your services
* Teach a lesson
* Present a portfolio
* Give a report
* Showcase your brand or company
* Share a personalized message
* Tell a story
* Create a manifesto
Pro features are now available such as:
* Editable export to PowerPoint & Keynote
* Beautiful PDF download for print-outs
* Control privacy settings
* Unlimited cloud storage
* Personalize Haiku Deck with your own branding
Subscribe to Haiku Deck Pro by tapping 'Get Pro' inside the app!
Subscription price varies based on your chosen renewal period, your country, and eligibility for educational pricing. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. The subscription automatically renews each renewal period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the same duration to ensure no lapse in service. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
View in iTunes
Shadow Puppet Edu
Easily create videos in the classroom. Students as young as five can make videos to tell stories, explain ideas, or document their learning. Add videos into Seesaw to share student learning with classmates and families!
***Best Edtech of 2014. "A must-have app for elementary classrooms." - Graphite | Common Sense Media ***
**2014 Best App for Teaching & Learning - American Association of School Librarians**
∙ Present a project or describe an experience
∙ Search Library of Congress, NASA, Met Museum, maps for images to explain an idea
∙ Develop digital storytelling skills
∙ Demonstrate understanding of a concept for assessment
∙ Improve speaking skills or practice reading aloud
∙ Create mini-lessons for blended learning or flipped classroom
∙ Develop more engaging prompts for assignments or discussions
∙ Provide examples of final projects
+ Use photos and video clips from camera roll
∙ Up to 100 items per video and up to 30 minutes long
+ Built-in search for images and maps
∙ Educational Image Search: Library of Congress, NASA, Met Museum of Art, British Library
∙ Maps Search: Search and clip images from maps and satellite maps
∙ Automatic image credits added to end of videos to cite sources
∙ Safe search enabled
∙ Option for administrators to disable image search
+ Record voiceover narration, add music, or both
∙ Record voiceover as you flip through your photos
∙ Choose one of our background songs or a song from iTunes library
+ Add text titles
∙ Choose font, color, size, position, and animation
+ Draw on screen and interact with your images as you record
∙ Draw with pointer tools
∙ Zoom in/out, pan, swipe between images
+ Easy sharing - no app needed to view!
∙ Send via email to parents, student, or colleagues
∙ Upload to Seesaw, iCloud, Drive, Dropbox, and more
∙ Embed on website or blog
∙ Share to Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, or Instagram
∙ Option for administrators to disable parental gates for sharing
+ Video export with optional HD export
∙ Automatically saves .mp4 video file to camera roll
+ 30+ activity ideas right in the app
∙ Find ideas for English, language arts, history, science, math, art, and foreign language that support the Common Core
∙ Easily adapt ideas to your students’ learning level and your curriculum
+ Pairs with Apple TV
∙ Watch and create videos on the big screen for all students to see
30+ ACTIVITY IDEAS SUPPORT COMMON CORE:
∙ CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.2-4.5: Create audio recordings of stories or poems
∙ CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.5-12.5: Include multimedia components and visual displays in presentations
∙ CCSS.ELA-Literacy.CCRA.SL.5: Make strategic use of digital media to express information and enhance understanding of presentations
∙ CCSS.ELA-Literacy.CCRA.W.6: Use technology to produce and publish writing
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING:
“Great app. Intuitive interface. Students loved hearing/seeing their voice+words+pics. Definitely upgraded their text-only narratives.” - Mr. Garvin, 7th/8th Grade Teacher
"The students absolutely enjoy this app! It's AMAZING to use in the classroom. It's great to see a student sitting in the hallway listening back to her own work.” - Ms. Laidlaw, 1st/2nd Grade Teacher
Shadow Puppet Edu is licensed for school use. If you’re not an educator or student, please check out our other app, Shadow Puppet.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow @Seesaw on Twitter.
View in iTunes
The Human Body Lite
Try the lite version of the award-winning Human Body app for free! Unlock the rest of the app through an in-app purchase.
Discover what we’re made of and how we work. Every part is animated and interactive: the heart beats and the lungs breathe. Designed for curious kids of all ages to play and learn.
The full version of The Human Body has reached the #1 spot on the App Store’s education charts in 143 countries and is a Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice.
“What it all amounts to is a circuitous, engrossing tour through the human body—one that’s completely self-guided and unique to every user.” — WIRED
Tinybop apps help kids develop science literacy while having fun. Save 20% and more on all Tinybop apps through our bundles.
+ Includes interactive, animated immune, circulatory, and respiratory systems. Features detailed, accurate, interactive models of the heart, lungs, and lymph nodes.
+ The muscular, nervous, skeletal, urogenital, digestive, and skin systems are available as an in-app purchase. These include models of the brain, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, bones, intestines and much more!
+ A dashboard allows you to support your kids’ progress and to view, save, and share conversations with your kids.
+ Play and learn in 50+ languages with interactive text labels.
+ Free downloadable app handbook with facts and tips.
+ Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
+ Original artwork and sound design.
+ No rules or levels—curiosity is rewarded.
Our expert-reviewed handbook is full of facts, interaction hints, and discussion questions to support learning in this app, in the classroom or at home. Download in your app or at: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising.
When the camera, microphone, and other services are used within an app, your information is neither collected nor distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop, Inc. is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
Peek behind the scenes: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! If you have ideas, or something isn’t working as you expect it to, please contact us: email@example.com.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
BTW. It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop.
Languages: English, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Croatian, Czech, Creole, Greek, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, Filipino, Finnish, French, Gaelic (Irish), German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swahili, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan,Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, and Vietnamese!
View in iTunes
Hyperlapse from Instagram
Create amazing time lapse videos with Hyperlapse. Using Instagram’s in-house stabilization, Hyperlapse shoots polished time lapse videos that were previously impossible without bulky tripods and expensive equipment.
When you shoot a time lapse video with Hyperlapse, your footage will be instantly stabilized to smooth out the bumps from the road and give it a cinematic feeling. Capture an entire sunrise in 10 seconds—even from the back of a moving motorcycle. Walk through the crowds at an all-day music festival, then distill it into a 30 second spot. Capture your bumpy trail run and share your 5k in 5 seconds.
* Shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion— while you're walking, running, jumping or falling.
* Smooth out your video for cinematic quality with automatic stabilization.
* Speed up your hyperlapse to be up to 12 times the speed.
* Share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere, anytime.
* Start filming immediately with a simple design that gets out of the way of your creativity
* Download and start capturing. No sign up or account required.
View in iTunes
BioDigital Human - 3D Anatomy
The BioDigital Human is the most comprehensive 3D virtual model of the human body ever assembled, and the only application that includes interactive 3D anatomy, physiology, conditions, and treatments. Our platform empowers you to create immersive experiences in any web or mobile application using interactive technology to visualize the inner workings of the human body.
Our Human Library contains over 10,000 3D anatomical structures, and is the most comprehensive, scientifically-accurate, and widely-used model of the human body ever assembled. Perfect for learning anatomy and enhancing health literacy, people around the world are using the BioDigital Human to learn and educate on anatomy, physiology, treatments, and health conditions such as cancer, heart disease, injuries and more.
Trusted by 2,000,000+ students from nearly 5,000 institutions, the BioDigital Human is used globally by leading medical schools, health systems, medical device, pharmaceutical and tech companies including J&J, NYU Medical, Apple and Google.
Proven to increase learning retention by 43% as compared to students learning with traditional resources, and to improve assessment by 16% as compared to learning by cadaveric prosection.
“Think: Google Earth meets the human body” - ABC News
“The virtual body as the health education equivalent of Google Maps” - The New York Times
“xbox, Gray’s Anatomy combining to become a way to look inside the body” - MSNBC
- Validated, professional-grade complete male and female 3D human anatomy models
- 8 different languages
- Over 20 Regional and System-based anatomy models
- Over 600 interactive 3D health condition models
- Personalized library for quick access to your content
- 3D interaction tools to rotate, zoom, draw on, dissect and share models
- Easy to use, intuitive interface that makes searching and saving simple
- Includes use of BioDigital Human online, accessible from any device at human.biodigital.com
- Unlike image based apps, true interactive 3D allowing you to see anatomical structures from any perspective
- Cardiovascular system
- Connective tissue
- Muscular system
- Digestive system
- Lymphatic system
- Endocrine system
- Nervous system
- Skeletal system
- Respiratory system
- Reproductive system
- Urinary system
The free version provides limited access to models in our 3D library and storage of up to 5 in your personal library.
The Premium Upgrade is available at $3.99 per month and gives unrestricted access to our entire library of 600+ anatomy and health condition models, with unlimited storage of 3D models in your personal library.
Subscriptions are charged monthly & automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
View our Terms of Service at https://www.biodigital.com/terms
View in iTunes
The Brain AR App
The app lets you explore the layers of the head from skin, muscle and skull down to the inner areas of the brain.
By using augmented reality (AR), the user gains an amazing insight into the tissues, structures and areas of the mind by moving the device around the special artwork provided.
Switch to virtual reality (VR) mode to view and navigate the inner brain structure. This can optionally be viewed using Google Cardboard.
The app provides an advanced and interactive view of the head and mind which is perfect for educational demonstrations, learning at home or just the enjoyment of finding out more about how our inner-selves work.
- Print out the artwork which is available at http://harmony.co.uk/project/the-brain-in-3d/
- In AR mode, point your device at the printed image.
- Use your device to navigate the 3D content.
- Switch on and off the various layers - you can animate the brain areas to open and close.
- Tap the different sections of the brain to learn more!
- In VR mode, use your device to explore the 3D content, with the option to use a VR headset.
- To use a VR headset, simply switch to the split screen view and insert your device into the viewer.
All feedback and thoughts for the next versions are very welcome and thank you for taking the time to enjoy our work.
View in iTunes
Colorblind Eye Exam Test
Take this quick color blindness test and find out if your are color deficient, especially in the red and green tones. This application has been approved by a real eye doctor and it is certified to give you an accurate result, especially on retina display devices. Best way to know whether you need to visit an optometrist or not.
Detailed Exam Reports are stored on your device and can easily be printed or securely shared.
Professionals can now access professional settings in order to customize the client's experience.
*** Used worldwide by taxi cab recruiters and truck driver recruiters ***
Perfect for testing your kids in a fun way.
Note: This does not replace a doctor's diagnostic.
-Subscription Price: USD$19.99/month, USD$149.99/year (may vary by location).
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
View in iTunes
Signia Hearing Test
Our Hearing Test app, which has been developed by our audiology experts, allows you to test your hearing quickly and easily. This test is completely independent of language, so you can use it reliably no matter what language you’re most comfortable with.
How the test works
The Hearing Test examines how well you can detect words with background noise. This is based on the knowledge that individuals with hearing loss have greater difficulty understanding speech in noisy environments, such as restaurants or railway stations.
During the test, you will hear imaginary words with fluctuating background noise. Your task is to select the word you heard from several options displayed on your screen. Depending on your answers, the background noise will be adjusted. Unlike similar hearing tests, the volume setting is not crucial.
The test consists of 9 test items per ear and determines how well you can understand speech in background noise. By comparing your results with the average score of other listeners, the program determines your level of hearing. However, the results of the Hearing Test are not intended to replace an official diagnosis. This can only be provided by a qualified hearing care professional.
Compatible with iOS 9.
Sivantos Pte. Ltd. is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG
View in iTunes
Finding quality eye care has never been easier! EyeXam is the industry-leading mobile application offering fun, easy-to-use and patent-pending, vision screening tests as well as a GPS-based eye doctor locator with over 28,000 registered eye care providers with more offices added daily! Connect with your local eye doctor and use your iOS device to schedule appointments, send real-time messages, read the office’s Yelp reviews, view and claim special offers and promotions, check your individual vision insurance benefits and learn more about your eyes by searching our mobile dictionary. Take care of your vision by personalizing the app to receive reminders, order your contact lenses, claim offers and discounts and organize all your appointments in one location.
View in iTunes
Immersive storytelling for everyone: Easily augment photos with text, audio, closeup photos, links, and video. Create images with sound, explain what’s in the picture with notes and narration, document nature around you, send instructions for how things work, or tell an engaging story of what you’ve just learned.
Trusted by over 5 million online content creators, teachers, and students around the world, ThingLink is a must have tool for digital storytelling. It is suitable (and fun) for learners and storytellers of all ages!
What educators say about ThingLink:
◆◆◆◆◆ “ThingLink has allowed my students to become the experts by sharing their knowledge with their peers and other classrooms around the world”
◆◆◆◆◆ “Thinglink is not just a tool. It is a supportive community designed to provide teachers with rich, interactive experiences that engage learners and immerses them into worlds they may not possibly be able to experience otherwise.”
◆◆◆◆◆ “ThingLink has provided us with a tool for our students to be creators of authentic and interactive VR content!”
◆◆◆◆◆ ”Thinglink has dramatically changed and challenged my instructional practices in both delivery of projects and student engagement.”
Value for users:
EDUCATOR: Easily create engaging learning materials
STUDENT: Document learning and practice digital literacy
JOURNALIST: Increase engagement by adding notes and narration to photos
ANYBODY: Tell deeper stories about how you see the world
NOTE: This ThingLink app is free, and it supports annotation of 2D images. ThingLink Premium account holders have access to 360 photo editing on iPads and on Thinglink.com. Underaged students need an invitation code from their teacher to use the app.
ThingLink interactive images can be shared and embedded across the web. Users can access and edit their images on this app or ThinkLink’s web service. Download the app now and create your first interactive image story!
= FEATURES =
√ FREE TO USE
√ Choose a photo from the gallery or take a new picture with your phone’s camera
√ Add interactive tags to your image
- Audio recording
- Video recording
√ Share via SMS, Email, or Twitter
√ Access your own interactive image gallery on ThingLink
√ Create and organize your image channels
Note: a mobile network or wifi connection is required to use this application.
If you like ThingLink, we would appreciate if you take the time to rate our app!
View in iTunes
Physiology Animations is a video reference atlas with 3D animations that communicate core physiology and common conditions. There are 14 free videos to start, with more available via in-app purchases. Subtitles are available in 7 languages; select the settings icon in the app to set the language to English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, or Italian.
Complete list of 115 animations:
Bones & Skeletal Muscles
Paired muscle actions (free)
Joint: Ball and socket (free)
Skeletal muscle contractions
Muscle contraction: Action potential
Muscle contraction: Cross bridge formation
Muscle & Bone Pathologies
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Rotator cuff tear
Cells and Tissues
Types of cells (free)
Red blood cells (free)
Red blood cell production
Function of plasma
Smooth muscle tissue
Male sex cells
Female sex cells
Flat bone formation
Long bone formation
Soft tissue repair (free)
Respiration & Circulation
Nasal cavity mucosa
Heart function (free)
Measuring blood pressure
Respiratory & Circulatory Pathologies
Peripheral vascular disease (free)
Congestive heart failure
Mitral valve prolapse
Coronary artery disease
Nutrition & Elimination
Chewing and swallowing (free)
Function of the epiglottis
Urine creation 1
Urine creation 2
Urinary system functions (free)
Peripheral nerve functions
Endocrine system hormones
Digestive & Urinary Pathologies
Ulcerative colitis (free)
Reproduction and Fetal Development
Female sex cells
Male sex cells
Fertilization to implantation
2 weeks after conception
Function of the skin (free)
Function of the skeleton
Muscle tissue types (free)
Nervous system functions
Digestive system functions
Urinary system functions (free)
Respiratory system functions
Circulatory system functions
Lymphatic system functions
Endocrine gland functions
View in iTunes
MotiConnect for iPad is a free application to connect your new Moticam X camera or any existing Moticam or Digital Microscope that was delivered with Motic software through MoticHub.
View, Capture, Annotate, Share and Measure your images from your microscope.
Your true WiFi microscope learning platform
View in iTunes
SPARKvue is a popular data collection, visualization and analysis application for STEM learning. SPARKvue enables wireless data collection and live data sharing with anyone in the world to unleash the learning experience.
Capture data from the world around you:
● Graph live sensor data from the world around you in real time—pH, temperature, force, carbon dioxide and much more!
● Connect PASCO’s new wireless Bluetooth Smart sensors directly to your iPad or iPhone—just turn on the sensor and connect right in the app. Nothing could be easier!
● Connect any of 80+ PASCO sensors via our Bluetooth interfaces
● Capture images with the integrated cameras and use SPARKvue’s image analysis capabilities
● Collect and display live data using the onboard accelerometer and sound sensors
● Measure and display sensor data in real time
● Display data in a graph, bar graph, analog meter, digits or table
● Build custom displays--mix display types, images, videos, text and assessments (Build feature not available on iPhones due to screen size)
● Analyze data with built-in statistical tools (min, max, mean, standard deviation, count and area)
● Select from 8 different curve fits including linear and quadratic
● Pinch and zoom manipulation of graphs
● Capture and annotate images
● Add videos, photos and GIFs
● Includes 14 preloaded SPARKlab interactive lab activities, plus over 80 more available free online
● Create and export electronic student lab journals
● Integrated with cloud-based file sharing services such as Dropbox and more
● Add assessments including multiple choice, drop down lists, and free text response (not available on iPhones)
● Live data sharing and session sharing across devices--with each student capturing the shared data on their own device for further analysis. Share with the class or even across geographies-in real time.
Designed for science learning:
● Convenient annotation, snapshot and electronic journaling are among the features supporting peer dialogue, classroom presentations, and assessment.
● With SPARKlab interactive lab activities, teachers can blend instructional content, live data collection & analysis, reflection prompts and more, all completely within the SPARKvue environment. Use PASCO free SPARKlabs or build your own!
Common user experience across platforms:
SPARKvue is a member of PASCO’s SPARKscience family, providing the same user experience across all technology environments:
● interactive whiteboards
No matter what the mix of technology is in the classroom or the school, teachers and students all share the same user experience--placing the learning experience in the forefront and simplifying classroom management.
Where do I get sensors?
PASCO offers over 80 sensors to measure almost anything in the world around you in life, earth and physical sciences plus out in the field exploring the environment. See our newest wireless sensors to measure Temperature, pH, Pressure and Force/Acceleration—all with no need for an expensive interface or wires. Just turn them on and collect data! For purchasing information, see http://pasco.com/sparkvue
SPARKvue supports 28 languages. See http://pasco.com/sparkvue for details.
SPARKvue has an integrated help system, just a touch away with the help icon. Further assistance with SPARKvue or any PASCO product is available free from PASCO Teacher Support.
About PASCO Scientific:
PASCO Scientific brings a rich history of innovation and support for science education, with over 50 years of service to educators around the world.
View in iTunes
Canva: Graphic Design & Video
Canva makes design amazingly simple (and fun)! Create stunning designs with your photos and videos—even if you’re not a design expert!
Whether you need an Instagram story, logo maker, or birthday invitation—create all these graphic design needs and more on Canva. Available on your iPhone, iPad, and computer so you can jump back into your design anytime, anywhere.
HOW TO USE CANVA
1. Start from scratch or a ready-to-use design
Create a design with our blank canvas, or save time when you use any of our 60,000 FREE templates created by professional designers.
2. Add text on photos
Easily add quotes or multiple text to photos. Change the font (we've got 700+ options!), size, color, spacing, and position.
3. Use the perfect image
Upload pictures from your device gallery, or pick from our library of premium photos & illustrations.
4. Edit pictures like a pro
Use our free photo editor to apply filters, change up the brightness, add vignette, and more.
5. Show it off to the world
Share your designs directly to Instagram, WhatsApp, email—or simply save to your device.
USE CANVA FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
• Instagram Story Editor, and Story highlights maker
• Create Facebook Posts & Facebook Covers
• Design Twitter banners & Youtube thumbnails
• Make cards, invitations, photo collages and even use Canva as a poster creator for any social media use
USE CANVA FOR EVERYTHING
• Create a logo, book cover, blog design for any project
• For any event: birthday card maker, wedding invitation maker, online invitation creator
• Simple and free image editing app
• Photo collage maker, flyer maker, banner maker for any occasion
• Design motivational quotes and humorous memes
• Party invitation maker, school poster maker, video banner maker
• For business: brochure, resume, presentation, promo poster maker
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Great app! I love to working on this. For academic, professional and even personal projects, Canva really comes in handy.”
“This app has helped me with ALL of my business related designs including logo, brochures, gift certificates! Easy to use and produces visually stunning & professional materials! And, it’s tons of fun!”
“Canva has made my Facebook & Instagram look way more professional.”
CREATE DESIGNS QUICKLY
Use Search to find templates faster. We’ve got diverse themes to be your all-in-one invitation creator, poster creator, logo maker, online invitation maker, business card maker, more. Add a video to your next Instagram Story to make it come to life!
COLLABORATE ON CANVA
Create a free team to easily share & edit designs with friends or colleagues. Work together to finalize presentations, business cards, brochures, and other design needs.
UPGRADE TO CANVA PRO
Save time, simplify workflow, and stay on brand with this subscription!
• Unlimited access to millions of high-quality photos, icons, and illustrations with Images Pro.
• One click is all it takes to resize your graphics with Magic Resize. Need to post your image to Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest? Select your desired image types and we’ll do the work for you, instantly.
• Save your brand's colors, logos and fonts and create on-brand designs.
Your monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage app subscriptions in your iTunes Account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a paid subscription. Monthly renewals are charged at USD$12.99 (local prices apply). No lock-in contract.
Note: Image pack in-app purchases on the App Store are only available to use on the Canva app for iPhone.
Follow @canva online for exclusive design tips, updates on features and news.
Got questions or comments? Get in touch http://canva.me/ios.
View in iTunes
MOLDIV - Photo Editor, Collage
MOLDIV™, the best beauty selfie & video camera, all-in-one photo editor!
With the motion graphics video camera, collage & magazine, perfect selfie for beauty camera, professional photo editor, you can create awesome photos & videos on mobile.
Beauty camera with live selfie filters
Smooth skin, slim face, enlarge eyes
Live texture & light leak effects for camera
Live video filters
Amazing motion graphics
: Bokehs, particle effects, vintage light leak
: Fun animated stickers, video magazine covers, polaroid layouts
PROFESSIONAL PHOTO EDITOR
217 Filters in 14 themes - photographer favorite!
FILM - analog photo effects
Textures that subtly brings all kinds of mood and light leaks
Professional editing tools
Text function with 300+ fonts
560 Stickers and 92 background patterns
Square for Instagram
COLLAGE & MAGAZINE
310 Stylish frames
135 Popular magazine-style layouts
Freely adjust collage aspect ratio
Magazine presets for the most stylish photo editing
MORE AWESOME FEATURES
iMessage extension: mosaic tool
Today widget: video, selfie, edit, collage
Save to maximum resolution of your device.
Photo sharing to Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc
* Video Review: http://youtu.be/mopoC8z_bGI
* Ranked No.1 Photo & Video in 110 countries
* Don’t forget to Tag #MOLDIV when posting on Instagram. You may find your photos featured on the official @MOLDIVapp!
Have a question or suggestion? We are waiting for your feedback!
MOLDIV Premium Subscription
- MOLDIV Premium: You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within MOLDIV.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
View in iTunes
Students, you can now explore your school's eBooks on the iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone with the MackinVIA Reader, an easy-to-use app that's fully integrated with your MackinVIA Backpack. The MackinVIA Reader gives you instant access to your eBook checkouts and downloads. And you're always one tap away from searching your school's MackinVIA for more titles.
Reading your checked out eBooks has never been easier. Features include:
· Swipe and tap paging
· Page dragbar
· Single or dual page view
· Table of Contents
· Search within the book
· Note taking
· Citations from EasyBib™
· Integrated Merriam-Webster™ dictionary
· Read Aloud (text-to-speech) – listen to the words spoken as you follow along!
· A list of your eBook checkouts
· Early return
· Fast online reading
· Download option for offline reading
· All the digital resources licensed to your school are displayed within the MackinVIA app
To get started simply enter your school name along with your MackinVIA Backpack username and password.
View in iTunes
Reaction Timer Game
Reaction Timer Game is an addictive test of skill and timing.
No adverts and no internet connection required to play.
The aim of the game is to 'simply' stop the timer on zero. WARNING! This is not as easy as it sounds!
A fun game to challenge yourself and your friends with five levels of difficulty.
View in iTunes
With a streamlined design and intuitive Multi-Touch gestures, iMovie lets you create Hollywood-style trailers and beautiful movies like never before.
Make Hollywood-style trailers
• Choose from 14 trailer templates with stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world’s top film composers
• Customize movie studio logos, cast names, and credits
• Select the best videos and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones
• Record video for your trailer right in iMovie
Create beautiful movies
• Choose from 8 unique themes with matching titles, transitions, and music
• Give your movie the perfect look with 13 Apple-designed video filters
• Choose from 11 animated title styles like Split, Reveal or Pop-up
• Adjust any title by changing its font, color, size, location, and more
• Add solid, gradient, and patterned backgrounds to your movie
• Enhance your movie with by slowing down or speeding up any clip
• Easily add picture in picture, green screen, and split screen effects
• Select from over 80 soundtracks that automatically adjust to match the length of your movie
• Add sound effects, songs from your music library, and your own narration
• Connect a keyboard and use simple shortcuts to edit movies quickly
• Connect a trackpad or mouse to iPad for fast and accurate moviemaking
• Easily transfer projects between your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch using AirDrop or iCloud Drive
• Send any project to your Mac via AirDrop or iCloud Drive to finish editing with iMovie or Final Cut Pro X
• Connect an external display to your iPhone or iPad and choose to mirror the iMovie interface or display your video fullscreen while you edit*
Share with friends and family
• Send videos with Mail and Messages
• Save to your Photos library in resolutions up to 4K at 60 frames per second**
• Export a video optimized for Instagram, YouTube, and other popular video destinations
• Save videos and iMovie project files to iCloud Drive
• Share videos and iMovie project files with AirDrop
• Use AirPlay to wirelessly stream video to your television with Apple TV***
* External display support requires iPhone 7 or later, iPad (6th generation) or later, iPad Air 3 or later, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) or later
** 4K at 60 frames per second support requires iPod touch (7th generation), iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 7, iPad (6th generation) or later, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air 3 or later, iPad Pro 10.5in or later
*** AirPlay requires Apple TV (2nd generation) or later
View in iTunes
Book Creator for iPad
* THE No.1 Book app for the iPad in 90+ countries.
* Common Sense Education Top Pick for Learning 2018
* AASL Best website for Teaching & Learning 2018
Book Creator is the simple way to make your own beautiful ebooks, right on your iPad.
With over 100 million ebooks created so far, Book Creator is ideal for making all kinds of books, including children's picture books, comic books, photo books, journals, textbooks and more.
And when you're done, easily share your book, or even publish to the iBooks Store!
- Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy - Wired
- One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad - The Guardian
- Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
* Add text, choosing from over 50 fonts
* Add photos and images from your iPad's photo library, from the web, or use the iPad's camera
* Resize, rotate and position content as you like with guidelines and snap positioning
* Add video and music, and even record your voice
* Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book
* Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes
* Add super powers to your books with comic templates, stickers and styles
* A quick tap and you're reading your book in iBooks!
MANY WAYS TO SHARE YOUR BOOK
* Publish your book online (teachers only)
* Send your book by email
* AirDrop to iPhone, iPad or MacBook
* Use a cloud service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive (and more)
* Save your book as a movie file and upload to the web
* Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as a PDF
* Ability to send via WebDav server, or simply connect your iPad and transfer to iTunes
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Book Creator ebooks are created using the international ePub standard, so you know they will be readable now and in the future. Book Creator books are optimized for easy publishing to the iBooks Store.
See examples of published books at pinterest.com/bookcreator
NOTE - FIXED LAYOUT EBOOKS:
Book Creator supports iBooks' fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Fixed layout books are not suitable if you want to create novels, where text flows from page to page. You will not be able to copy in large amounts of text from other documents.
FIRST CLASS SUPPORT
The app includes a Getting Started manual, plus we have an online support forum at bookcreator.com/support with how-to articles and email support.
We love to talk via Twitter - say hello @BookCreatorApp
PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM:
Book Creator is open-ended, creative and cross curriculum, and is one of the most popular iPad apps for teachers across the world.
“Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content.”
- Tony Vincent, Learning and Technology Consultant, learninginhand.com
“In my opinion the essential education app for the iPad!”
- Andrew Rhodes, Apple Distinguished Educator and Director of Technology, International School of Stavanger
“I love this app. It’s an incredibly powerful app with a deceptively easy to use interface. One of the three iPad apps every elementary school should buy.”
- Dan Callahan, Instructional Technology Specialist K-5 with 1:1 iPads
Read case studies and lesson plans from teachers using Book Creator at bookcreator.com/blog
"What a great tool! It’s sleek, intuitive, and easy. Being able to design a fixed layout picture book right on the iPad makes total sense. Highly recommended."
- Liz Castro, Author of ‘EPUB Straight to the Point: Creating ebooks for the Apple iPad and other ereaders’
"The app is super intuitive! I was working on a book for my 7 year old niece (who lives in Brazil) in no time. It took me about 30 minutes to put together a book for her, publish in iBooks and email the ePub file to my brother…to open it up on his iPad…. for my niece to read it."
- Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano, langwitches.org
View in iTunes
Visual Anatomy Lite
Interactive anatomy reference with muscle action movies, 3D rotational models, Gray's anatomy images add-on, Latin names, a muscle highlighting tool and full description!
• No.1 free anatomical app in UK Appstore!
• Visual Anatomy Lite is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap (https://www.healthtap.com/#apps/375)
• Support English, French, Spanish and German languages
Visual Anatomy Lite is an interactive reference, and education tool. The Lite version contains muscle action movies, 130 high-resolution images and more than 350 feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description. Add-on Images from 6 chapters of Gray's anatomy can be used as a quick reference. 6 chapters are bones, muscles and circulation system. In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It can be also used as human anatomy guide or anatomy dictionary.
• Muscle action movies
• Audio pronunciations.
• Latin names
• Rotational models (views from different angles)
• Muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
• Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature.
• Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
• Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
• Muscle highlighting tool to visualize the individual muscle.
• Great for learning anatomy and physiology
• High-resolution images.
• Free periodic updates.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (whole body anterior and posterior, facial muscles, leg muscles, arm muscles), Skeletal System (anterior, posterior and lateral views), Skull, Circulation System (Principle Veins and Arteries, Heart), Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System, Female and Male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye,Body Region.
I am open to suggestions so don't hesitate send me an email if you have any feedback
View in iTunes
iMotion is an intuitive and powerful time-lapse and stop-motion app for iOS.
Take pictures, edit your movie and export 4K UHD, 1080p & 720p HD videos to your device or directly to Youtube.
Time-lapse is a cinematography technique which accelerates movement. It can be used to photograph cloudscapes, plants growing, crowds...
Stop motion is an animation technique which makes a physically manipulated object look like it’s moving on its own.
The Apple watch app give you a live preview of your iPhone camera on the screen of your Apple watch. And you can remotely control your capture by touching your Apple watch.
-4K UHD, 1080p & 720p HD capture & exports (*)
-Universal binaries iPhone / iPad / iPodTouch
-4 capture modes (time-lapse, manual, wifi remote, photo library import)
-Ultra speed shooting up to 10fps (*)
-Variable frame rate playback
-Portrait and landscape orientations supported
-Rear and front cameras supported
-Useful capture tools (Manual Focus, Exposure & White balance, Onion skin…)
-Export: videos, photos and animated GIF to your Photo Library, iTunes Sharing Folder, Mail and iOS apps.
-Quick and smooth interface
-Autosave and direct preview
-Unlimited movie length
-Add audio soundtrack to your movie with iPod import, microphone and AudioPaste (In-App Full Version required)
-Import multiple frames from your Photo Library (In-App Full Version required)
-Export & import your movie project, using DropBox, Mail and iTunes Sharing Folder (In-App Full Version required)
(*) 4K UHD, 1080p & 10ps shooting are only available on recent devices
Include Apple Watch app for preview and trigger capture for both Time-lapse and manuel.
Download “iMotion Remote” app for free to preview and remote your capture from an other device iPhone/iPad/iPodtouch.
Watch movies made with iMotion:
Watch us : vimeo.com/fingerlab
Follow us : twitter.com/fingerlab
Powered by Fingerlab
View in iTunes
Essential Skeleton 4
***** DON'T MISS! - Number 1 Free Medical iPad app in over 95 countries worldwide
***** NEW anatomical models that have more detail and take less processing power
***** Groundbreaking 3D Technology - No competitor competes with graphics and medical accuracy
***** Compatible with iPad 2, new iPad (3rd generation), iPad 4, iPad mini, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and iPod 5th generation and newer
Essential Skeleton 4 is a fully functional, self-contained app covering the essential anatomy of the skeleton. This app is being offered free to demonstrate the groundbreaking 3D technology and innovative design inherent in 3D4Medical's new range of apps.
3D4Medical have developed a cutting edge 3D graphics engine designed specifically to maximize what can be done with anatomical models in the mobile and Mac environment.
Now 3D4Medical have also created custom built anatomical models which have been built from the ground up specifically for the proprietary 3D Display engine. The result is unparalleled graphics and functionality.
It is a stand alone app and does not contain any in-app purchase requirements.
We encourage you to download this app, as well as the free version of any competitor's app. Compare and decide for yourself which is better in terms of 3D models, functionality, medical accuracy and ease of use. Afterwards, let us know -- we'd love to hear from you!
NEW 3D TECHNOLOGY
Essential Skeleton 4 is responsive, visually stunning and effortless. The app is fully 3D, meaning that you can easily manipulate the skeleton and individual bones, as well as view them in isolation from any angle. Our new Multiple Selection Mode allows you to select multiple bones and isolate, hide or fade them.
- New 3D technology via 3D4Medical's latest graphics engine.
- Simple navigation and user friendly, intuitive interface.
- Pin feature: Create customized pins with notes and place anywhere on the 3D model.
- Correct audio pronunciation, Latin nomenclature and description for each bone.
- Select areas or the entire skeletal system using the Breadcrumb Trail.
- Multiple Selection Mode.
- Create and save custom views with Bookmarks.
- Multiple search options.
- Dynamic quiz function - Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
- Extensive social media tools and sharing capability.
We take pride in our apps at 3D4Medical and continually strive to engage with our customers. From the first edition of Muscle System Pro, we have consistently listened to our users and upgraded our apps, continually and throughout.
Email us via the App Feedback address below to engage with our development process:
Also please watch the help videos using this link:
View in iTunes
Create and share dynamic conversations around documents, snapshots, diagrams and videos -- basically anything there is to talk about. You can talk, type, and draw right on the screen. VoiceThread takes your conversations to the next level, capturing your presence, not just your comments. Anyone can join the discussion -- anytime, anywhere.
Stunningly simple and accessible, VoiceThread is already in use by architects, executives, kindergartners, professors, and engineers around the world. More than 25% of the top Universities in the U.S. use VoiceThread to connect and communicate around digital media.
* Add images and videos from your device.
* Flip through pages and annotate slides while you narrate.
* Share with your groups or contacts.
* Access your VoiceThread account and all of your content just by signing in.
* You will need a network connection to use this app. WiFi is recommended.
* Contact us to set up single sign-on for your school, university or business.
View in iTunes
Welcome to Notability: powerful, yet wonderfully simple note-taking and PDF annotation.
Apple Editors' Choice on iPad, iPhone, and Mac! Top selling paid app on iPad App Store, regularly ranked #1.
Students, teachers, and business professionals use Notability daily to enrich their lives. It is uniquely designed for each device to provide the best note-taking experience at school, home, and work.
CREATE MEMORABLE MULTI-MEDIA NOTES
• Work with a variety of note-taking, journaling, and drawing tools like ink, highlighter, text, and audio.
• Explore endless ideas with continuous page scroll.
• Mark up imported textbooks, documents, lecture slides, class assignments, and images.
• Add photos, GIFs, web pages, and more.
STAY ORGANIZED, PAPER-FREE
• Always keep your notes with you, without the weight, the hassle or the paper waste.
• Group notes with customizable subjects and dividers.
• Quickly search handwriting*, typed text, PDF text, image text, and note titles.
• Secure notes using Face ID and Touch ID.
HANDWRITE AND SKETCH NATURALLY
• Ink is fine-tuned for the Apple Pencil for the most responsive, precise writing experience yet, including double-tap gesture for switching tools, erasing, and more.
• Create custom colors and match any color with the color dropper.
• Precisely erase freehand ink or shapes with varied brush sizes.
• Easily create perfect shapes.
• Quickly switch between ink or eraser styles with the Favorites Toolbar.
RECORD AND PLAYBACK AUDIO
• Get more out of your lectures and meetings when you record them.
• Replay audio recordings and tap anywhere on your note to hear what was said at that moment.
SHARE IDEAS IN PRESENTATION MODE
• Present ideas in full screen without distracting toolbars when connected to an external display.
• Engage an audience with all of Notability's tools including a Laser Pointer.
DO MORE WITH MULTI-NOTE
• Work with two notes side-by-side.
• Quickly switch between notes and Drag & Drop handwriting, typed text, images, etc.
• Full-featured, left-aligned typing with word count and a wide range of fonts, custom fonts, sizes, and colors.
• Create outlines, interactive checklists, and text boxes.
IMPORT AND SHARE
• Import PDFs, DOCs, PPTs, images, GIFs, and more - conversion to PDF happens on your device, so information stays private.
• Easily create searchable multi-page PDFs using the built-in Document Scanner.
AUTO-BACKUP AND ICLOUD SYNC
• Use iCloud to automatically sync your notes to Notability across iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
• Use Auto-backup to send your notes to a cloud service for archiving or recovery. Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, WebDAV, and OneDrive are all supported!
Customize your note-taking experience in the Notability Shop! Explore an exciting array of content available for purchase:
• *Handwriting Conversion and Search (included with Edu VPP)
• Daily Planner
• Stickers, themes, and more!
Notability is a registered trademark of Ginger Labs, Inc.
View in iTunes
Explain Everything Basics
Explain Everything Basics is an iPad- and iPhone-only version of Explain Everything where creations are saved locally on the device. It DOES NOT include: online collaboration with voice chat, cloud-based video rendering, online video hosting, dedicated cloud storage, and group management.
Explain Everything Basics was designed for schools with iOS-only deployments. It is also intended for those who may need to exclusively purchase it via Apple's Volume Purchase Program (VPP), those with internet access challenges, or both.
The other app on the App Store, Explain Everything Whiteboard, is the complete whiteboard platform with online features. It includes all the elements of Explain Everything Basics plus: online collaboration with voice chat, cloud-based video rendering, online video hosting, dedicated cloud storage, and group management.
To try Explain Everything Whiteboard for free, please search for it on the App Store or use this link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/explain-everything-whiteboard/id1020339980?ls=1
Learn about the differences between the two versions in the short video:
Explain Everything Basics is featured by Apple on the Teaching Tools site: https://www.apple.com/education/teaching-tools/ and has easy integration with Apple Schoolwork.
ANNOTATE, CAPTURE, AND ZOOM OUT ON THE BIG PICTURE
Explain Everything Basics’ wide array of creative tools, recording, and its infinite canvas makes it a perfect companion for teachers, students, thinkers and everyone who wants to express themselves better.
EASY, INTUITIVE, MULTIMEDIA WHITEBOARD
Express your ideas creatively even if you don’t feel creative. Capture every experience and use any kind of media to tell your story: images, videos, PDF documents, PPT presentations, websites, and more.
SEE IDEAS CLICK INTO PLACE
Share authentic moments as explainer videos, animated stories, or simply as plain, live whiteboarding with your narration. Or create a GIF, image, or document if you’d like. With Explain Everything Basics you can create what is most compelling for your audience and inspire them.
View in iTunes
Punflay introduces another dissection app - Rat Dissection for the iPad.
Back by popular demand, Punflay is adding another dissection app to its existing line-up of educational iPad apps. This time, students can experience a virtual dissection of a rat. Just like the award-winning app, Frog Dissection, Rat Dissection for the iPad has been designed for middle and high school students. The content for the app has been validated by subject matter experts to ensure accuracy. It’s a great substitute for the real thing and will fit perfectly in the science curriculum.
Educators and students will find this very green app a blessing in the classroom. Users can get a feel for dissecting a rat on the iPad without ever inflicting any harm on the animal. The app walks you through a series of steps on how to dissect a rat. All you have to do is to simply follow the written instructions along with voice-over to dissect and explore the rat’s internal organs. Besides a virtual chloroformed specimen, Rat Dissection comes with all the dissection tools. The organs are all presented as 3D images. Users can tap on the individual organs to see what they look like from different angles. Detailed information on the organs is provided to help the student learn about their structure and function.
•Vivid 3D images of rat’s internal organs
•Step-by-step instructions with voice over
•Accurate simulation of the wet lab dissection procedure
•Content validation by subject matter experts
For those of you who haven’t tried our very popular app Frog Dissection, the following will give you an idea about how the app is popular among educators and students. If this is any indication, Rat Dissection is sure to be equally welcome in the classroom!
The following are some schools that are either considering the use of Frog Dissection or are using it in the classroom now.
Pikes Peak Prep, Colorado
A.D. Rundle Middle School, Chillawack, Canada
Durham Public Schools
Lake County schools technology
Be sure to watch for updates. We’ll be adding more features to the app to make it a more comprehensive teaching tool.
View in iTunes
Virtual Heart lets you explore multiple real-time views of the human heart, using the same highly realistic visual elements as the iconic Giant Heart at the Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago. This vibrant 13-foot-tall animated heart from MSI's YOU! The Experience is now also available in convenient iPad size.
Take a visual and educational touchscreen journey through the beating heart, developed in collaboration with XVIVO Scientific Animation. Choose from an external view or three internal views showing the heart's valves, blood flow or electrical system at work inside the beating heart. Controls let you adjust the heart rate anywhere from 30 to 180 beats per minute, or to enable key labels identifying different areas of the heart’s structure. Learn more about the heart and circulatory system with additional information presented on the display.
Virtual Heart is not a static picture, but realistically animated and constantly beating like a live heart you can explore at multiple levels. It's the most amazing view of the heart you can get without rib spreaders.
View in iTunes
Anatomy Quiz Pro
Learn anatomy easily with this unique quiz app that features traditional multiple-choice quizzes on 416 structures, or our new quiz style where you match a name to one of four images. You can make your own quizzes, or have the app quiz you only on what you have missed. Includes over 416 anatomical structures in beautiful 3d renderings. The topics include 167 bones and landmarks, 138 muscles, and 111 organ images. Turn on the timer option for an extra challenge!
Try this unique anatomy quiz game and you'll be happy you did!
A quick anatomy lesson: this app features ALL the bones and many landmarks, but in the bone section, there are only 53 bones listed.... aren't there 206 bones in the body? Most of the bones are bilateral... one on each side, so we don't quiz the right femur and left femur, this cuts the list down almost in half. Many bones are repeat... 12 ribs on each side, 10 distal phalanges, 10 proximal phalanges... When we take out all these repetitive bones, we are left with about 53 unique bones.... so please know that this app has been designed by experienced intelligent anatomists!
View in iTunes
Use your touch screen to rotate and zoom around 29 interactive structures. Discover how each brain region functions, what happens when it is injured, and how it is involved in mental illness. Each detailed structure comes with information on functions, disorders, brain damage, case studies, and links to modern research.
Created by Vivid Apps and AXS Biomedical Animation Studio for the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory DNA Learning Center. 3D Brain was produced for the Genes to Cognition (G2C) Online website funded by the Dana Foundation and Hewlett Foundation.
View in iTunes
Solve the Outbreak
Your mission, if you choose to accept, is to get clues and analyze data to solve the outbreak and save lives! In this fun app, you get to be a Disease Detective.
Do you quarantine the village? Interview people who are sick? Run more lab tests? The better your answers, the higher your score - and the quicker you’ll climb the ranks to become a decorated Disease Detective. In level 1, you’ll start as a Trainee and earn badges by solving scenarios — with the goal of earning the top rank: Disease Detective.
Unlock Level 2 by mastering all the 12 outbreaks of Level 1. Then earn honors by solving new and more challenging scenarios. Earn recognitions like Surveillance and Treatment Honors.
New outbreaks happen every day and CDC's Disease Detectives are on the front lines — working 24/7 to save lives and protect people. When a new outbreak occurs, Disease Detectives are sent in to figure out how the outbreak started before it spreads further.
In this app, you'll also:
• Learn about diseases and outbreaks in an engaging way.
• See how CDC's Disease Detectives save lives around the world.
• Have the option to post your scores on Facebook or Twitter and challenge your friends to play!
View in iTunes
iURO Kidney Lite
iURO Kidney is the must-have app for all urology and nephrology healthcare professionals and students. The narrated simulation videos make it easy to understand and explain the different pathologies and therapies. It can be used by doctors and nurses to enhance communication with their patients. Medical students can use iURO apps to increase their knowledge and understanding of various urological topics.
iURO Kidney can also be used by patients directly, to familiarize themselves with the different aspects of their urological condition and the treatment options available.
•Narrated simulation videos to explain the kidney functions
•Narrated simulation videos to explain kidney stone pathologies
•Narrated simulation videos to explain different treatment options
•Draw on picture, offering the opportunity to draw on and make personalized notes on a 3D image
•Send this customized 3D image directly to patients or colleagues by email
•360º image of the kidney, offering the opportunity to zoom on the 3D image from every angle
iURO apps are created in consultation with urologists in order to provide a realistic representation of pathologies and therapies. iURO apps are prepared with the aim of enhancing communication and education options. If you are not a healthcare professional, please note that iURO apps support but never substitute the relation with your healthcare professional.
•Scientific Director: Carlos Rioja, Hospital Royo Villanova, Zaragoza, Spain
•Scientific Director: Jorge Rioja, Hospital Miguel Servet, Zaragoza, Spain
•Scientific Director: Sanjeev Bandi, Mackay Urology, Mackay Australia
iURO Scientific Advisory Board:
•Olivier Traxer, University Pierre et Marie Curie Paris, France
•Adrian Joyce, Spire Leeds Hospital in Roundhay, Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
•Jean de la Rosette, AMC University Hospital, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
•Matthias Oelke, Hanover Medical School, Hanover, Germany
Pelvic Floor Disorder, Functional and Female Urology
•David Castro, University of La Laguna, Tenerife, Spain
•Dirk De Ridder, Kliniekhoofd Urologie UZ, Leuven, Belgium
•Karim Touijer, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA
•Raul Parra, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA
•Peter Scardino, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA
•Pilar Laguna, AMC University Hospital, Amsterdam
•Sharokh Shariat, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, USA
•Theo de Reijke, AMC University Hospital Amsterdam, The Netherlands
•Octavio Castillo Cadiz, Clínica Indisa, Santiago, Chile
•Jaime Landman, University of California Irvine, Los Angeles, USA
•Eduard Garcia, University Hospital Clícic de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
•Juan Ignacio Martinez Salamanca, University Hospital Puerta de Hierro Majadahonda, Autonomous University of Madrid, Madrid, Spain
•Ignacio Moncada, Hospital La Zarzuela, Madrid, Spain
•David J Ralph, St Peter’s Andrology Centre, London, United Kingdom
•Nelson Bennett, Lahey Hospital and Medical Center, Burlington, USA
•Rados Djinovic, Sava Perovic Foundation, Belgrade, Serbia
View in iTunes
Adobe Spark Video
*** App Store Editors’ Choice. #1 Best New App.***
Users say: "Brilliant and beautiful", "Incredibly easy to use and produces great videos for social media and websites" "Spark has begun revolutionizing my business", "I love how easy it is to create something professional looking in no time at all"
“One of the simplest, most creative, most joyous apps ever written.” — David Pogue, Yahoo! Tech
“The end result is a polished, professional-looking job (seriously) suitable for your business, or just making all the other kids in class look like rank amateurs.” —Engadget
Spark Video helps anyone create compelling video stories in minutes. Easily add and trim video clips to make your videos stand out on social. Pick from over 1 million beautiful iconic images or add your own photos to highlight what you have to say. Select the soundtrack that works best. Then Spark automatically adds striking cinematic motion to your story — no design experience needed. Share your video to make an impact: persuade, inform and inspire your audience. You can even access, edit and share your video from a browser using Adobe Spark for web. And did we tell you it's all free?
Stand out from the crowd by upgrading to Adobe Spark (in-app purchase):
- Remove and replace the Spark logo with your own in your video and outro
- Easily add your logo, colors, and select a font to make your brand shine
- Choose from personalized video themes and make one-click updates across your projects
- Use Spark web and all 3 Spark mobile apps to create branded web stories, graphics, and videos
WHY YOU'LL LOVE SPARK VIDEO:
CREATE IN MINUTES.
◆ Fun, fast and super simple.
◆ Easily combine video clips, photos and icons into an engaging video.
◆ Add impact with text overlay - no design expertise required!
MAKE IT SOUND AMAZING.
◆ Pick from a wide variety of free soundtracks, or bring in your own personal music.
◆ Use your own voice to make your point - we'll make you sound amazing.
◆ Adjust the volume of your video clips so key moments stand out.
RICH, VISUAL RESULTS IN MINUTES.
◆ Themes automatically add cinema-quality animation so your story looks incredible. Effortlessly.
◆ Share your video or embed it on your website, blog, or Spark Page.
◆ Save your video to your Camera Roll to upload to your Instagram or favorite video site.
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE MAKING:
• Marketing videos
• Facebook ads
• Instagram videos
• Social media videos
• School projects
• Business pitches
• Crowdfunding videos
• Easy storytelling
• Team updates
• Product demos
• Event invitations
QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS?
• Twitter/Instagram/Facebook: @AdobeSpark
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Support: https://adobespark.zendesk.com
To start creating your Spark Video, simply sign up for your free Adobe ID or use your Facebook or Google login, and sync your stories to cloud.
Optional In App purchase
Subscriptions to Adobe Spark is part of your active Creative Cloud subscription or US$9.99/month as a standalone app. Payments will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Setting any time after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Spark, where applicable.
Terms and conditions
Do not sell my info: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights-linkfree.html
View in iTunes
Paper by WeTransfer
Over 30 million people set their ideas free with Paper®, the award-winning immersive sketching app.
SKETCH WITH CONFIDENCE
Paper’s perfectly-tuned tools make it easy to sketch, collage, paint, draw—wherever your thoughts take you. Wave goodbye to distracting menus and let natural gestures guide you, keeping you in your creative flow.
A HELPING HAND
Not sure where to start? The Paper Store is home to a collection of creative prompts, from guides and how-tos to daily activities. With tips and tricks from top artists, it’s easy to connect the dots from fleeting thought to final masterpiece.
GET CREATIVE (WITHOUT THE MESS)
Add multiple photos to a single page and cut, stick, move, and fix without the fuss of complex layers. From mood boards to storyboards, pull in inspiration from anywhere and get your ideas moving.
YOUR IDEAS, YOUR WAY
Wherever and however you get your ideas, it’s never been easier to put them on Paper. Organize pages into beautiful journals and sync them across your devices, ready to pick up right where you left off.
CREATE LIKE A PRO
Take creativity to the next level and subscribe to Paper Pro for more tools, features, and journals. Subscription is optional and you can cancel anytime. To upgrade, simply visit the Paper Pro section in your Settings menu.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm the purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your subscription period. To opt out, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Manage changes to your subscription in the iTunes Account Settings.
* Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a Paper Pro subscription.
Love Paper? Leave us a review! Thanks to your comments, reviews, and tweets we can continue to evolve Paper with you in mind.
Questions? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Terms of Service: https://paper.bywetransfer.com/terms
View in iTunes
"Food, Inc. lifts the veil on our nation’s food industry, exposing how our nation’s food supply is now controlled by a handful of corporations that often put profit ahead of consumer health, the livelihood of the American farmer, the safety of workers and our own environment. Food, Inc. reveals surprising – and often shocking – truths about what we eat, how it’s produced and who we have become as a nation."
View in iTunes
E. O. Wilson’s Life on Earth Unit 4
Designed to give students a deep understanding of the central topics of introductory biology, E. O. Wilson’s Life on Earth is a captivating iBooks Textbook presented as a seven-unit collection. This fourth unit explores the physiology of animals, shining a light on complex systems of interacting structures and organs. We examine how animals sense their environments, move around, process energy, regulate their internal systems, protect themselves, and reproduce. Each unit of the engagingly interactive E. O. Wilson’s Life on Earth features video, photo galleries, and Multi-Touch images and illustrations that inspire students to study, enjoy, and help protect the wonders of life on Earth.
View in iTunes