Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists
• Create notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, screenshots, image files, audio, web clippings, and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss, and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share, and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture, and store every thought you need to stay productive
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos, and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximize productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
BETTER NOTE INTERACTION WITH 3D TOUCH
• Quick Actions for faster note creation and search
• Sketch in notes with pressure sensitive ink
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes and they will be transcribed in Evernote
• Dictate searches and get results on your Apple Watch
• View newly created & updated notes
• Set reminders, get notifications, and never forget anything
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly (desktop only)
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
View in iTunes
Welcome to Notability: powerful, yet wonderfully simple note-taking and PDF annotation.
Apple Editors' Choice on iPad, iPhone, and Mac! Top selling paid app on iPad App Store, regularly ranked #1.
Students, teachers, and business professionals use Notability daily to enrich their lives. It is uniquely designed for each device to provide the best note-taking experience at school, home, and work.
CREATE MEMORABLE MULTI-MEDIA NOTES
• Work with a variety of note-taking, journaling, and drawing tools like ink, highlighter, text, and audio.
• Leave room for ideas with infinite page scroll.
• Mark up imported or scanned textbooks, documents, forms, and images.
• Add photos, GIFs, web pages, and more.
STAY ORGANIZED, PAPER-FREE
• Go paperless and keep your notes with you, without the weight, the hassle or the waste.
• Group notes with customizable subjects and dividers.
• Quickly search handwriting*, typed text, PDF text, image text, and note titles.
• Secure notes using Face ID and Touch ID.
HANDWRITE AND SKETCH NATURALLY
• Create custom colors and match any color with the color dropper.
• Ink is fine-tuned for the Apple Pencil for the most responsive, precise writing experience yet, including double-tap gesture for switching tools, erasing, and more.
• Easily create perfect shapes.
• Precisely erase freehand ink or shapes with varied brush sizes.
RECORD AND PLAYBACK AUDIO
• Get more out of your lectures and meetings when you record them.
• Notes are automatically synced with audio recordings so you can replay what was said while you wrote.
SHARE IDEAS IN PRESENTATION MODE
• Present ideas in full screen without distracting toolbars when connected to an external display.
• Engage the audience with all of Notability's tools including a Laser Pointer.
• Use Multi-Note to view a secondary note that stays hidden from the audience while presenting.
DO MORE WITH MULTI-NOTE
• Work with two notes side-by-side.
• Quickly switch between notes with the Note Switcher.
• Drag & Drop handwriting, typed text, images, and more between notes.
• Full-featured, left-aligned typing with word count and a wide range of fonts, custom fonts, sizes, and colors.
• Create outlines, interactive checklists, and text boxes.
• Save time with keyboard shortcuts.
IMPORT AND SHARE
• Import PDFs, DOCs, PPTs, images, GIFs, and more - conversion to PDF happens on your device, so information stays private.
• Annotate imported pictures, lecture slides, and meeting agendas, or complete class assignments.
• Easily create searchable multi-page PDFs using the built-in Document Scanner.
AUTO-BACKUP AND ICLOUD SYNC
• Use iCloud to automatically sync your notes to Notability on iPad, iPhone, and Mac, or to retrieve previous versions of your notes.
• Use Auto-backup to send your notes to a cloud service for archiving or recovery. Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, WebDAV, and OneDrive are all supported!
*Available for in-app purchase (included with Education Volume Purchase Program):
SEARCH AND CONVERT HANDWRITTEN NOTES
• Search for handwritten words from the Library and in the note view in any of our 15 supported languages.
• Convert handwriting to text.
• It all happens on your device, so your information stays private.
Mac app sold separately.
Notability is a registered trademark of Ginger Labs, Inc.
View in iTunes
Google Drive is a safe place to back up and access all your files from any device. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• Safely store and access your files anywhere
• Quickly access recent and important files
• Search for files by name and content
• Share and set permissions for files and folders
• View your content on the go while offline
• Receive notifications about important activity on your files
Learn more about Google Apps update policy: https://support.google.com/a/answer/6288871
Google accounts get 15GB of storage free, shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to a premium subscription plan as an in-app purchase. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google Drive Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service
View in iTunes
Skitch - Snap. Mark Up. Send.
See something that sparks an idea? Use Skitch to snap it, mark it up with simple tools, and send it on in an instant. Your bold ideas stand out even brighter with Skitch.
People everywhere use Skitch to help them visually share their thoughts with others. Here are a few ways you can use it, too:
Mark up photos of silly, cool, or inspiring things you see and share them via social, email, SMS, and more.
Annotate photos of your backyard to plan out your vegetable garden.
Share a diagram of the earth’s layers and have students label it with you
Capture a map, mark it up, and share it with your friends to show them where you'll be.
Open a PDF and highlight changes to skip the lengthy, confusing email chains and give clear feedback.
Skitch’s PDF Markup feature requires either an in-app purchase or an Evernote Premium account.
View in iTunes
Doodle Buddy Paint Draw App
Doodle Buddy is the most fun you can have with your finger! It's for everyone--from the serious artist to someone just starting out.
• Draw on your pics or dozens of included backgrounds.
• Over 1400 stamps :-) to decorate your drawings and pics.
• Smudge works just like your finger on chalk, but your fingers don't get dirty!
• Stencils make it easy to draw perfect circles, squares, triangles or even intricate snowflakes.
If you think you suck at drawing, try Doodle Buddy. You’ll be surprised at the amazing stuff you can make. If you’re already into drawing, you’ll have fun with Doodle Buddy too. It’s a simple, artistic medium that’s not quite like anything else. Stretch yourself within its constraints, and see what you can make.
Doodle Buddy is where art meets fun.
View in iTunes
Educreations is a unique interactive whiteboard and screencasting tool that's simple, powerful, and fun to use. Annotate, animate, and narrate nearly any type of content as you explain any concept. Teachers can create short instructional videos and share them instantly with students, or ask students to show what they know and help friends learn something new.
INSTRUCTION THAT'S READY WHENEVER YOU ARE
Finished lessons are stored securely in your online Educreations account, so they're available whenever and wherever you need them. You control who sees what. Even if something happens to your iPad, all of your videos are safe.
DESIGNED FOR THE DIGITAL CLASSROOM
Create classes that students can join right within the app. Lessons sync automatically between teacher and student iPads, so it's easy for students to access teacher instruction and for teachers to monitor student work. Students without iPads can access classes and lessons on the Educreations website.
Lessons can also be shared via link, email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, or by embedding them on your blog or website. Upgrade to Pro to export your videos to the Camera Roll, open them in other apps, and use them in other video projects.
SUPPORT AND ENGAGE STUDENTS
• Offer students additional instruction outside the classroom
• Enable students to control the pace of their learning
• Provide rich audio/video feedback on student work
• Gain deep insights into student comprehension
• Free up class time for hands-on learning and projects
• Tutor someone remotely
INCREDIBLE FREE FEATURES
• Record and replay your voice, handwriting, and drawings
• Snap a photo or import images from Photos, Dropbox, Google Drive, or the Web
• Add typed text in a variety of colors and sizes
• Draw on top of everything with brilliant colors of beautifully rendered digital ink
• Animate images and text by tapping and dragging while recording
• Edit out any recording mistakes with the built-in video editor
• Scroll pages up or down when you need extra space
• Save a draft of your work and finish it later on other devices
• Store your lessons securely in the cloud and control who can see what
• Create and manage classes that students can join
• Share your lessons with your classes, or via link, email, Messages, Facebook, or Twitter
• Embed your lessons on your blog or website
EVEN MORE WITH PRO
• Export videos to the Camera Roll or open in other apps
• Import documents, presentations, webpages, and custom maps
• Whiteboard pointer tool (additional Pro tools coming soon)
• Save unlimited drafts so you can work on multiple projects at once
• 5GB of cloud storage, enough to store over 150 hours of lessons
• Share Pro benefits with your entire class (up to 40 students)
Educreations offers the following Pro subscriptions:
1 month: $11.99 (auto-renewing)
1 year: $99.99 (not auto-renewing)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
If you purchase a monthly plan, your Educreations Pro subscription will automatically renew at the end of each period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the current period. Yearly plans do not auto-renew.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, we’d love to hear from you.
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/educreations
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/educreations
View in iTunes
ShowMe Interactive Whiteboard
Turn your iPad into your personal interactive whiteboard!
ShowMe allows you to record voice-over whiteboard tutorials and share them online. It’s an amazingly simple app that anyone can use, no matter how young or old!
INTUITIVE AND POWERFUL
- Record your ShowMe tutorial right away — no manuals or complicated menus needed
- Drop in images onto the whiteboard
- Easily switch between drawing and erasing (as well as pausing and playing) to make your ShowMe flow from concept to concept
- You can make your ShowMe as long or as short as it needs to be, and record as many ShowMe’s as you want. Go nuts!
- Once you’re finished recording, upload your ShowMe to share with the community (or keep it private if you prefer)
- Discover awesome tutorials created by other members of the ShowMe community
A VARIETY OF USES
- Easily explain a range of topics from math to chemistry to music theory to basket weaving.
- Add ShowMe’s to your Do-It-Yourself blog
- Attach a personal message to any travel photos you want to share
- Diagram offensive and defensive strategies for sports
- Grade student work with commentary explaining the reasoning behind their performance
- Use ShowMe as an interactive whiteboard substitute
Implement a “flipped classroom”
- Showcase your ShowMes online and share your knowledge with your students, friends, family, or the world!
- Multiple brush colors
- Enter text
- Pause and erase
- Import pictures from your photo library, built-in camera, or web image search
- Import documents as pictures from Dropbox, or Google drive
- Create video from any document
- Unlimited lesson length
- Free to upload and share your recordings with friends
- Easy embedding for sharing anywhere
- Manage students with Groups
"Groups" allows teachers to share their ShowMes and interact with students privately. A teacher with ShowMe Premium subscription can create an unlimited amount of groups and invite their students. Students can join groups for free!
ShowMe Premium is an auto-renewing monthly or yearly subscription which unlocks all ShowMe features. For just $9.99 a month or $89.99 a year:
- Upload up to 300 hours of ShowMes
- Post privately
- Create study groups
- Markup and share any documents in groups
- Import documents into ShowMe
- Search and import images from the web
- Download your video files
- Create student accounts
- Create courses
With "Courses" ShowMe creators can organize multiple ShowMe lessons and tutorials into one comprehensive lesson plan.
The ShowMe Marketplace allows premium users to earn extra income by posting paid premium courses for other educators or students within the ShowMe community.
AS SEEN ON
- Business Insider
- Numerous teacher blogs and educational blogs
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
The ShowMe team is small, nimble, and quick to respond to suggestions/requests. Follow us on twitter at @showmeapp. Or feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com with any questions, concerns, or stories about how you’re using ShowMe.
Terms & Conditions: http://www.showme.com/termsofuse
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
View in iTunes
Simply use it for every calculation. Even dictate equations with your voice. Count on it whenever, wherever.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE CALCULATOR
• Basic & Scientific Calculator
• History Tape: Save, Copy & Share Calculations
• 70+ Amazing Themes
• Edit Equation
• Dictate Equations
• Memory Banks
• Choose your Decimal Notation
• Calculate with Degrees or Radians
• Set the Number of Decimals
THE CALCULATOR SUPPORTS
• Voice Control
• Dark Mode
• Apple Watch
• Drag and Drop
• Split View
GET FULL ACCESS & CALCULATE EVERY DAY
Upgrade to a Premium Membership and Receive the Following Ongoing Value:
• Fraction Calculator
• Currency Converter
• All Special Themes
• Premium Customer Support
If you choose to purchase a subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged within 24-hours prior to the end of the free trial or current period. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period. You can cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Terms & Conditions: https://impalastudios.com/terms
LIST OF MATHEMATICAL OPERATIONS
Addition, Subtraction, Division, Multiplication, Percentages
Square, Cubic Exponent, Nth Exponent
Square Root, Cubic Root, Nth Root
Engineering Exponent, Factorial
Power of Two, Power of Ten, Power of E
Natural Logarithm, Common Logarithm, Binary Logarithm
Sine, Cosine, Tangent
Arc Sine, Arc Cosine, Arc Tangent
Hyperbolic Sine, Hyperbolic Cosine, Hyperbolic Tangent
Hyperbolic Arc Sine, Hyperbolic Arc Cosine, Hyperbolic Arc Tangent
Multiplicative Inverse, Random Number Input
You can edit both digits and operators of the current equation. You can place the edit cursor by tapping or using the arrows.
Simply use your voice to dictate equations by tapping on the mic icon. Dictate works best when you speak naturally as if you were talking to another person.
Currently, Dictate supports only basic calculations.
Command your device to take actions for you and get your work done fast & easy! Try the power of Voice Control and remain independent.
Switch to Dark mode and enjoy the benefits!
The Dark mode allows you to tone down the colors of your screen and let you experience The Calculator in a dark environment. The dark mode protects your eyes from bright colors, saves battery power and helps you better focusing.
SHARE YOUR CALCULATION, WHEREVER YOU ARE
Having a great result with your calculation or currency conversion? Save time and send it to your contacts fast & simple… by sharing with the calculator!
• WE LOVE FEEDBACK •
As always, we appreciate your feedback. Please keep sharing your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoying The Calculator and want more features? Please show us some love by giving a 5 star review, so we can keep updating with great new features!
-- START CALCULATING --
The Calculator (C) 2000 Impala Studios.
View in iTunes
Leverage over 30 iPhone apps with source code and artwork to create your first or next app. Details at appsamuck.com
Use camera to check angle of objects in the distance.
This is great for:
● Utility workers
● Fence post
● Mail Box
Anything that needs to be plumb you can test it with Plumb-Bob "from a distance"
List of all new features
● Added camera support for objects in the distance
● iPhone 4 Retina Display support
● Highlights green when centered
● Degree display
● Updated graphics
● Improved physics
● Added Guidelines
● iAd Support
What is a plumb-bob?
A Plumb-Bob or a plummet is a weight with a pointed tip on the bottom that is suspended from a string and used as a vertical reference line.
This instrument has been used since the time of the ancient Egyptians by bricklayers, masons, and carpenters to ensure that their constructions are "plumb", or perfectly upright.
We realize chances are you will never carry around something around as low tech as string and a weight so Plumb-Bob is here to help you make sure your walls are straight in your house.
View in iTunes
Create and share dynamic conversations around documents, snapshots, diagrams and videos -- basically anything there is to talk about. You can talk, type, and draw right on the screen. VoiceThread takes your conversations to the next level, capturing your presence, not just your comments. Anyone can join the discussion -- anytime, anywhere.
Stunningly simple and accessible, VoiceThread is already in use by architects, executives, kindergartners, professors, and engineers around the world. More than 25% of the top Universities in the U.S. use VoiceThread to connect and communicate around digital media.
* Add images and videos from your device.
* Flip through pages and annotate slides while you narrate.
* Share with your groups or contacts.
* Access your VoiceThread account and all of your content just by signing in.
* You will need a network connection to use this app. WiFi is recommended.
* Contact us to set up single sign-on for your school, university or business.
View in iTunes
Explore the whole world from above with satellite imagery, 3D terrain of the entire globe, and 3D buildings in hundreds of cities around the world.
Zoom to your house or anywhere else then dive in for a 360° perspective with Street View. See the world from a new point of view with Voyager, a collection of guided tours from BBC Earth, NASA, National Geographic, and more. And now, visualize the immersive maps and stories you've created with Google Earth on web on your mobile device.
View in iTunes
Accessing Wikipedia has never been faster and easier than with Wikipanion, designed for easy, search, navigation and display of Wikipedia entries. Streamline your browsing with history grouped by visit date, and bookmarking that not only bookmarks individual entries, but individual sections within an entry. Featuring intelligent features such as:
- Table of contents browser that knows where you are in the page
- Multiple search methods including Smart completion with entry preview, Google searching and a full text Wikipedia search
- Dual language searching and language switching (hiding languages you don't care about)
- Bookmark, including bookmarking individual sections of pages
- History, grouped by last visit date
- Full in-page searching
- Wiktionary dictionary term looking without leaving the current page
- Table based category browsing
- iCloud syncing
- Image saving to the Photo library
- Ogg vorbis audio playback for dictionary pronunciations and other audio content available on Wikipedia
- Contextual knowledge for sending links to specific sections in a Wikipedia entry
- Easily turn on automatic focusing of the search field on launch
Tip: To scroll to the top of a Wikipedia entry, hit the title bar at the top of the iPhone's screen (this works in Safari too).
Second tip: Click into the search bar to cancel a page load request.
See the Wikipanion web site for more details about all of the available features.
Wikipanion is advertisement free.
View in iTunes
Dictionary.com for iPad
Download the most essential and comprehensive dictionary app for dependable definitions at your fingertips.
Dictionary.com is the leading free English dictionary app for iPad– with over 2,000,000 trusted definitions and synonyms. The app is designed and optimized for your device.
Easily search definitions and synonyms offline. You can access the offline dictionary anytime and anywhere - you do not need an internet connection. Voice search and audio pronunciation requires connection.
In addition to the trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, this app includes:
- Word of the Day – learn a new word each day and expand your vocabulary
- Audio pronunciations – never mispronounce another word
- Voice Searches – conveniently speak to search a word without having to spell it
- Content Collections Carousel includes Word Trends, Grammar Tips, , Slideshows, and Word of the Day
- Quiz widget - test your vocabulary skills (are you prepping for the SAT?) with our Word of the Day quizzes
- Favorite words and search history - customize your recently searched word list and never forget the newest words you’ve learned
- English Spelling help - not sure how a word is spelled? This app will find it for you
- Local look-ups - take a look at the words searched by location
- Learner’s Dictionary - includes extra information about word usage for English learners
Get even more from your app with our Upgrades:
- Remove ads
- Example Sentences
- Idioms and Phrases
- Medical, Science, Rhyming Dictionaries
View in iTunes
NSF Science Zone
Whether you’re a teacher, student, or just fascinated by science, the NSF Science Zone app will ignite your imagination. Featuring hundreds of exciting videos and high-resolution photos from a dozen areas of science, you can spend hours absorbed in discoveries that take you from the depths of space, to the wonders of the unimaginably small, to the far corners of our own planet. All brought to you by the National Science Foundation.
- Spin through the carousel browser to learn about hundreds of discoveries that are shaping your world
- Dive deeper into the latest scientific innovations with hours of captivating videos and fascinating photos
- Apply filters to explore the items that match your areas of interest
- Do a text search for specific items when you know exactly what you’re looking for
- Return again and again to the items that interest you most by saving them to your favorites list
- Download images to your device or share the content with your friends via social media
- Learn about the latest findings from NSF research partners around the globe
View in iTunes
Systematic Implementation of iPads: Substitution (Volume 1)
View in iTunes