Summit on Brain Stimulation (tDCS)
by UC-Davis Center for Mind & Brain (Emily Kappenman and Steve Luck)
To listen to an audio podcast, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to iTunes U collections.
The Summit on Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS) was a 1-day event held at the UC-Davis Center for Mind & Brain on September 5, 2013. The summit included lectures by experts in tDCS and related techniques from around the world and covered a range of topics, including: the physiological and cellular mechanisms of tDCS, clinical applications of the technique, and the use of tDCS to improve cognitive functioning.
|1||VideoPhysiological Basis of tDCS||Physiological Basis of tDCS||9/5/2013||Free||View in iTunes|
|2||VideoCellular Mechanisms of Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS)||Cellular Mechanisms of Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS)||9/5/2013||Free||View in iTunes|
|3||VideoClinical Applications of Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation||Clinical Applications of Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation||9/5/2013||Free||View in iTunes|
|4||VideotDCS & Robotics in Human Motor Recovery||tDCS & Robotics in Human Motor Recovery||9/5/2013||Free||View in iTunes|
|5||VideoTDCS for Cognitive Enhancement||TDCS for Cognitive Enhancement||9/5/2013||Free||View in iTunes|
|6||VideoCognitive Effects of TDCS||Cognitive Effects of TDCS||9/5/2013||Free||View in iTunes|
Viewers also subscribed to
- The Quantified Body: Citizen Science | Quantified Self | Biohacking | Wearable Devices | Lab Testing
- Damien Blenkinsopp: Quantifier, Citizen Scientist, Biohacker, Anti aging / Longevity & Wearable Tech Explorer and Entrepreneur
- View in iTunes
- Smart Drug Smarts: Brain Optimization | Nootropics | Neuroscience
- Jesse Lawler: Brain Enthusiast, Biohacker, Nootropics Nerd, Multichannel Eccentric
- View in iTunes
- Category: iTunes U
- Language: English
- Copyright The Regents of the University of California, Davis campus, 2013. All Rights Reserved.