A.X.L. is a top-secret, robotic dog with advanced artificial intelligence created by the military. After an experiment gone wrong, A.X.L. is discovered hiding in the desert by a kind-hearted outsider, Miles (Alex Neustaedter), and the two develop a special friendship based on trust, loyalty, and compassion. A.X.L. will go to any length to protect his new companion, including facing off against the scientists who created him. Knowing what is at stake if A.X.L. is captured, Miles teams up with a smart, resourceful ally named Sara (Becky G) to protect his new best friend on a timeless, epic adventure for the whole family.
- Rent $4.99
- Buy $14.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: Clumsily recalling numerous superior movies about unlikely human/robot friendships, A.X.L. is an obsolete adventure made from frequently malfunctioning parts.
Pro-STEM twist in often violent sci-fi boy-and-"dog" tale.
Cast & Crew
- Lakeshore Entertainment, Phantom Four Films
- Action & Adventure
- TM & Copyright © 2017 Lakeshore Entertainment Productions LLC and Open Road Films, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.