From visionary filmmakers James Cameron and Robert Rodriguez comes ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL, an epic adventure of hope and empowerment. When Alita (Rosa Salazar) awakens in a future world she does not recognize, she is taken in by a compassionate doctor (Christoph Waltz) who realizes that somewhere in this abandoned cyborg shell is the heart and soul of a young woman with an extraordinary past.
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $9.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: Alita: Battle Angel's story struggles to keep up with its special effects, but fans of futuristic sci-fi action may still find themselves more than sufficiently entertained.
Big effects, lifeless characters in sci-fi action tale.
Cast & Crew
- 20th Century Fox
- Action & Adventure
- © 2019 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.
- English (Subtitles, Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1, Dolby 7.1)
- Closed captions (CC) refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.