An epic adventure set in the last Ice Age. Europe, 20,000 years ago. While on his first hunt with his tribe’s most elite group, a young man is injured and left for dead. Awakening to find himself broken and alone -- he must learn to survive and navigate the harsh and unforgiving wilderness. Reluctantly taming a lone wolf abandoned by its pack, the pair learn to rely on each other and become unlikely allies, enduring countless dangers and overwhelming odds in order to find their way home before the deadly winter arrives.
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: Well-acted and beautifully filmed, Alpha offers a canine-assisted epic adventure that blends rousing action with an extra helping of canine charm.
Boy, wolf face intense peril in epic prehistoric adventure.
Cast & Crew
- Columbia Pictures; Studio 8
- Action & Adventure
- © 2018 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- English (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
Arabic (Subtitles), Bulgarian (Subtitles), Cantonese (Subtitles), Czech (Subtitles), English (United Kingdom) (Subtitles), French (Stereo), Greek (Subtitles), Hebrew (Subtitles), Hungarian (Subtitles), Indonesian (Subtitles), Japanese (Subtitles), Polish (Subtitles), Portuguese (Subtitles), Russian (Subtitles), Simplified Chinese (Subtitles), Slovak (Subtitles), Slovenian (Subtitles), Thai (Subtitles), Traditional Chinese (Subtitles), Turkish (Subtitles), Ukrainian (Subtitles)
- Closed captions (CC) refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.