Getting back was only the beginning as the most spectacular time-travel adventure ever continues in Back to the Future Part II - the sequel that proves that lightning can strike twice! Picking up precisely where they left off, Marty and Doc (Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd) launch themselves to the year 2015 to fine-tune the future and inadvertently disrupt the space-time continuum. Now, their only chance to fix the present is by going back to 1955 all over again before it is too late. From the Academy Award®winning filmmakers Steven Spielberg and Robert Zemeckis, Back to the Future Part II proves true excitement is timeless.
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $14.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: Back to the Future II is far more uneven than its predecessor, but its madcap highs outweigh the occasionally cluttered machinations of an overstuffed plot.
Amusing futuristic sequel more dated, edgier than original.
Cast & Crew
- Universal Pictures
- © 1989 Universal City Studios and U Drive Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Dolby Atmos, Dolby 5.1, Stereo, CC, SDH, AD)
French (Stereo, Subtitles), Japanese (Subtitles), Spanish (Stereo, Subtitles)
- Closed captions (CC) refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.