They've saved the biggest trip for last as the most popular time-traveling movie trilogy ever comes to a rousing conclusion in Back to the Future Part III! Stranded in 1955 after a freak accident, Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) discovers he must travel back to 1885 to rescue Doc Brown (Christopher Lloyd) before he becomes smitten with school teacher Clara Clayton (Mary Steenburgen). Now, it's up to Marty to keep Doc out of trouble, get the DeLorean running, and put the past, present and future on track so they can all get back to where - and when - they belong. From the Academy Award-winning filmmakers Steven Spielberg and Robert Zemeckis, Back to the Future Part III is a spectacular grand finale to the timeless blockbuster series.
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $14.99
Ratings and Reviews
Wild West-themed final installment is fine for older tweens.
Cast & Crew
- Universal Pictures
- © 1990 Universal City Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
French (Subtitles, Stereo), Japanese (Subtitles), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions (CC) refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.