Some teachers just don't give an F. For example, there's Elizabeth (Cameron Diaz). She's foul-mouthed, ruthless, and inappropriate. She drinks, she gets high, and she can't wait to marry her meal ticket and get out of her bogus day job. When she's dumped by her fiancé, she sets her plan in motion to win over a rich, handsome substitute (Justin Timberlake) – competing for his affections with an overly energetic colleague, Amy (Lucy Punch). When Elizabeth also finds herself fighting off the advances of a sarcastic, irreverent gym teacher (Jason Segel), the consequences of her wild and outrageous schemes give her students, her coworkers, and even herself an education like no other.
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $12.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: In spite of a promising concept and a charmingly brazen performance from Cameron Diaz, Bad Teacher is never as funny as it should be.
Raunchy Diaz, Timberlake comedy aims low, misses the target.
Cast & Crew
- Columbia Pictures; Mosaic Media Group
- © 2011 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- Closed captions (CC) refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.