As a young boy, Bruce Wayne watched in horror as his millionaire parents were slain in front of him--a trauma that leads him to become obsessed with revenge. But the opportunity to avenge his parents' deaths is cruelly taken away from him by fate. Fleeing to the East, where he seeks counsel with the dangerous but honorable ninja cult leader known as Ra's Al-Ghul, Bruce returns to his now decaying Gotham City, which is overrun by organized crime and other dangerous individuals manipulating the system. Meanwhile, Bruce is slowly being swindled out of Wayne Industries, the company he inherited. The discovery of a cave under his mansion, along with a prototype armored suit, leads him to assume a new persona, one which will strike fear into the hearts of men who do wrong; he becomes Batman!!!
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $9.99
Ratings and Reviews
- Average 7.7/10
- Fresh 232
- Rotten 44
Critics Consensus: Brooding and dark, but also exciting and smart, Batman Begins is a film that understands the essence of one of the definitive superheroes.
Smart and entertaining, but also very violent.
Cast & Crew
- Warner Bros.
- Action & Adventure
- 2005 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. BATMAN and all related characters and elements are TM and © DC Comics.
- English (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- French (France) (Subtitles, Stereo), Japanese (Japan) (Subtitles)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.