From visionary filmmaker Spike Lee comes the incredible true story of an American hero. In the early 1970s, Ron Stallworth (John David Washington) becomes the first African-American detective in the Colorado Springs Police Department. Determined to make a difference, he bravely sets out on a dangerous mission: infiltrate and expose the Ku Klux Klan. He recruits a seasoned colleague, Flip Zimmerman (Adam Driver), into the undercover investigation. Together, they team up to take down the extremist organization aiming to garner mainstream appeal. Produced by the team behind the Academy Award®–winning Get Out, BlacKkKlansman offers an unflinching, true-life examination of race relations in 1970s America that is just as relevant in today's tumultuous world.
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $14.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: BlacKkKlansman uses history to offer bitingly trenchant commentary on current events -- and brings out some of Spike Lee's hardest-hitting work in decades along the way.
Lots of language in Lee's fact-based dark comedy.
Cast & Crew
- Focus Features
- © 2018 Focus Features. All Rights Reserved.
- English (AD, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
French (Subtitles, Stereo), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions (CC) refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.