Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long buried secret that has the potential to plunge what’s left of society into chaos. K’s discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.
Ratings and Reviews
- Average 8.2/10
- Fresh 320
- Rotten 50
Critics Consensus: Visually stunning and narratively satisfying, Blade Runner 2049 deepens and expands its predecessor's story while standing as an impressive filmmaking achievement in its own right.
Mature sci-fi sequel is almost as good as the original.
Cast & Crew
- Warner Bros.
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- © 2017 Alcon Entertainment, LLC., Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., and Columbia Pictures, Inc. All rights reserved.
- English (United States) (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- French (Canada) (Stereo), French (France) (Subtitles)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.