A police raid in Detroit in 1967 results in one of the largest citizen uprisings in the United States' history.
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $14.99
Clip - Backstage
Ratings and Reviews
- Average 7.6/10
- Fresh 218
- Rotten 43
Critics Consensus: Detroit delivers a gut-wrenching -- and essential -- dramatization of a tragic chapter from America's past that draws distressing parallels to the present.
Essential drama about violent chapter in U.S. history.
Cast & Crew
- © 2017 Shepard Dog, LLC. All rights reserved.
- English (Subtitles, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- French (Subtitles), Spanish (Subtitles)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant nondialogue information.